𝗬𝘂𝗶 ~ 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗲

"𝗼𝗵 𝘄𝗼𝘄! 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝘆/𝗻-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻!"
𝗬𝘂𝗶 𝘅 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

The 32nd notes on your music made you groan in agony.

"Nooo~ can we change these to half notes?"

"No, we can't, Y/n. That doesn't even make sense!"

This came to no surprise that Akina, your twin sister, was lecturing you for being an idiot.

"I want Yui-chaaaan.", you whined.

"You'll see her once you practice this concert song and get it down. Pick up your instrument and play."

You shivered at your sister's tone and got back into playing position.

"Common time. 1, 2, ready, and.."

--------

"Can I see Yui."

"Why do you keep asking for Hirasawa-chan? Are you engaged or something?", Akina asked.

Now, instead of being in the band room, you're in the hallway watching Akina buy a bunch of chocolate bars.

"Yes. We're getting married tomorrow."

Akina rolled her eyes and threw you a couple of the treats that she bought.

"You're so dramatic and whiny, I see why you and Yui go out."

You weren't even offended by the comment, just thinking about Yui's smile.

"Yui-chan~ why did you have to goooooo~"

"Shut up, Y/n! You're drawing attention!"

"Ohhhhhhh~ Yui-chaaaaaAnnnn!"

"OH MY GOD! We'll go see her! Just please stop singing!"

You stopped singing while walking behind Akina, feeling accomplished, but continued to hum your "award-worthy" song on the way.

Though when the light to the Music Club was near, you nearly trampled her to get through.

"Yui Yui Yui-chan, Yui Yui Yui-chan."

She was sitting and talking to Ritsu, not even noticing you until you squeezed her into a huge hug.

"Yui-chan! There you are! I missed you sooo much!"

The girls (including your sister) all gave you a look of confusion. "You saw her 10 minutes ago!"

"Aww Y/n-chan, you're so cute!"

Yui pulled your face away from her chest and squished it in her hands. You could only smile.

"Squishy squashy."

When you did the same, you repeated what Yui said.
"Squashy Squishy."

"Ew.", Akina mumbled. She and the rest of the girls walked out to get food, leaving you and Yui alone.

"I brought candy, courtesy of Akina. You can have mine."

Yui handed you back yours and took the other one of her own.
"You can keep yours. Thank you, Y/n-chan."

You gave her a nod and planted your head into her lap.

"Soooo~ how was class today?"

Yui smiled big. "It was really good! I had fun today, surprisingly. And thanks to you, I had a good lunch. Everyone was asking me about if you sell lunches!"

You nodded up to your girlfriend who was still chewing on her chocolate bar and kissed her jaw. "You're cute, Yui-chan."

"I almost choked! Stop surprising me like that!"

You started laughing and began kissing all over Yui's face.

"Mwah mwah mwah!"

Then, the tables turned.

Yui was grabbing your face and giving you a bunch of chocolate kisses.

The both of you were laughing and going back of forth like children.

Neither of you noticed that the girls were done buying food.

"Should we leave them alone?"

"Nah."