𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗮 ~ 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝗮

"𝗶'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱, 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹."
𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗮 𝘅 𝗖𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

𓃠 𓃠 𓃠 𓃠 𓃠

Hybrids were looked down upon.

Not even necessarily in Japan,

But in your school.

Mostly because they reminded people of housepets, which were the lowest-of-the-low when it came to the hierarchy.

But you never seemed to care.

If the countless wins, and your position as Treasurer meant anything.

You were known to be one of the best when it came to gambling, always using the feline part of you to your advantage.

You could sense emotions and reactions better and quicker than anyone else.

It would've been against the rules if you couldn't help it.

And that leads to where you are now—

With your tail curled around the arm of your chair, you played fair like you always do, and continued to analyze the kid in front of you.

Just by the way you were staring him down made him quiver in fear.

He struggled to even hold the cards.

You sighed only in exhaust when he threw down his horrible assortment and ran off crying.

23rd coward.

"Y/n-senpai, do you need anything?"

You turned your head smoothly, like all of your movements, and shook your head.

"I'm alright, Yumeko. Though could you get Ryota to bring out a chess board for me, dear?"

——————

POV CHANGE

I lifted off the Queen from the board with a loud sigh.

How did she not see that coming?

This ended up being my 4th chess match, 10th total, with no losses.

"Man, Itsuki, for someone so wealthy, you sure do love coming to me and wasting your damn money."

She took her eyes off of my sharp nails and groaned.
"I will have those claws one day. Just you wait."

I dragged my nail across my lips, "Wrong. You're a psycho who will end up with no bills in a few days time."

I racked up all of my money and ended up with only half of what was to be paid.