𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 ~ 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰

"𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.."
"𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶."

𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

🏥 🏥 🏥 🏥 🏥

You heard the door of the nurses office swing open harshly along with the familiar body plopping onto the bed.

"Bakugo. Why are you here again."

"Katsuki."

"Katsuki," you were going to repeat your sentence until you looked into the eyes of said girl. Her face was beaten and bruised.

"God... What fight did you get into this time?" You walked across the room until your hand reached up and rested on the girl's cheek.

Katsuki only grumbled.

You were used to this. Everytime she came to see you (which was well over 100 times just this year), she never wanted to explain what happened.

Well, only during times when she lost, anyways.

"'s nothin' important. Just do your shitty job and heal me or whatever."

You rolled your eyes, "This isn't a job. I'm still taking classes, but 5/7 days of the week, I'm in here with Recovery Girl learning the ropes."

As you reached behind you for an ice pack, Katsuki stilled.
"Hey.. Shitty woman! Why won't you use your quirk on me instead? I know you have a healing quirk."

You retracted your hand slowly and rested it on the bed space between Katsuki's knees. Lord knows why she was so interested in you.

"Long story short, I was cursed by this witch which made my powers invisible, and the only way that it can become visible again is if I kiss my soulmate. People are scared of me because of my curse, so I refrain from using it."

You cringed when you were finished. The whole situation sounded really cliche and stupid, but you were telling nothing but the truth. The Echantress' quirk was a love quirk after all.

"That sucks... who's the witch?"

"My Mother. She envied me for being more powerful than she was and taking my Father's quirk instead. My Mother was 32 when I was 12 and I already surpassed everyone in my family."

Why are you spilling your entire life story to the seemingly apathetic young woman in front of you? You'll never know.

Though, Katsuki's reaction was the opposite of what you had expected.

"I don't see why those extras see you as some monster."

There was a short pause, you figuring out what to say, before you replied, "Thanks, Katsuki.", with a grin.

A grin no one had ever seen before, ever since the incident.

And before she could blink, the blonde's injuries were completely healed.

Even ones she didn't know she had, apparently, because Katsuki felt like she went through a factory reset.

Not a single pain, no click in her right ankle everytime she turned it to the left, no shoulder or wrist pains from working so hard- nothing.

You silently walked to the sink to wash your hands again.

"How the hell did you do that!?"

A grin adorned your features as Katsuki hopped up from her seat and grabbed your hands before you could run them through the water.

She turned them around in her own palms, pondering about the difference.

Her hands were used to destroy, yours to heal— fix.

"I told you~ All I had to do was think about healing you and bam, you're fine."

"What!? That's fucking powerful! I thought it was your hands!"

You took a pen from the cup on your desk and wrote a note for Katsuki, all while she marveled over your ability.

It was entertaining, honestly, for you'd never heard her be so interested in anything but herself and making Midoriya miserable.

Not to mention that with the amount of times you've seen her in your office, you might as well live together. Meaning that you knew Katsuki well enough to know that this was different than how she normally acted. 

Cap back on the discarded pen, you whipped around and tucked the folded paper in Katsuki's pocket.

"I'm afraid not. It's all," you pointed to your brain, "Up here... Also, if any of your friends need help, tell them that I can get them checked out too. You can send more than 1 at a time when it comes to me, y'know."

Katsuki slowly nodded, watching you maneuver around the room to take a Fireball from the candy jar and throw it to the blonde— of which caught the red ball of cinnamon.

She would never admit that she forced the class to stay in the room so that she could see you alone.

Never.

"I'll see you later, hm? Well, I'd rather not, given the circumstances, but hopefully I will see you around. Have a good day, Katsuki, and thanks again."

You gave her your biggest smile.

"'welcome. And I'm coming back this afternoon, so don't leave, shitty woman. Got that?"

"Sure, Katsuki."