𝗬𝗺𝗶𝗿~ 𝗪𝗶𝗳𝗲

"𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲!"
𝗬𝗺𝗶𝗿 𝘅 𝘀𝗵𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

In the mess hall for dinner, I'm bored out of my mind, since Ymir went to talk to Hanji, and hasn't come back yet.

I sat elegantly, my legs crossed, reading a book that I got just a few days before.

"Y/nnnnnn"
I looked over at Eren, who had a big smile on his face. He caught a glimpse of my bored expression before I gave him a smile.

"What's wrong? Did something happen with you and Ymir?" I shook my head, smiling at my girlfriend's name.

"Ah, I'm fine, just bored since she's not here." He sighed and laid a hand on my shoulder. "She'll be back soon."

I laid my head on my crossed arms, trying to avoid the rest of possible human contact.

My head hurts,
Levi won't shut up for more than 5 seconds,
and people at this table have been trying to hit on me.

By people, I mean Reiner and Connie.

"Hey Y/n, you look nice today!"
"No, she looks gorgeous."
"She'd look even more gorgeous if she was with me."
"That's a lie. A big lie."
"Oh yeah? You wanna go?"

That's when someone squeezed in between Eren and I, wrapping their arm around my neck.

"Shut the hell up, and leave my future wife alone!"

My head shot up, as I saw Ymir with a scary scowl on her face.

A smile appeared on mine, as she pulled me onto her lap. I squeaked, but sat comfortably on her crossed legs.

"I'm gonna beat your asses the next time that I see any of you hitting on my Y/n. And that's definitely a threat."

Next thing I knew, I was being dragged away from the table. I could never admit it, but I love the mean side of Ymir; it was really cute.

When we made it to the rooms, she kicked her door down and dragged me to the bed.

Ymir pulled me on top of her, and I straddled her as her head settled on my upper chest.

"Stupid people.. thinking that they can talk about my wifey..", she grumbled.

I placed my hands on her face and counted her freckles.
"1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.."

The freckled angel set her hands on my waist, anchoring me down.

"What are you doing, weirdo?"

I grinned and kept counting. "21.. 22.. 23.. I'm counting your freckles!"

Ymir sighed and laid her head back in the previous position as I played with her hair.

"I don't like.. when those guys hit on you, Y/n. You're my future wife— not theirs. It just.. makes me feel.. I don't know.. really bad. That you could have anybody, knowing how gorgeous you are, but you chose me.. It sounds so fucking crin"—

I lifted Ymir's head and kissed her soft lips.

Normally I wouldn't be so forward, but I wasn't going to let Ymir speak any further.

"What was that for?!"

"Because what you're saying isn't true. You're the best girlfriend ever, and I love you on top of everything."

"I.. I love you too, Y/n.", she whispered, turning her head away from me to hide her blush.