𝗥𝗶𝘇𝗮 ~ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱

"𝗻𝗼 𝗻𝗼 𝗻𝗼, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲, 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?"
𝗥𝗶𝘇𝗮 𝘅 𝗛𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀' 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

Third POV

"Men, Women, we need you down at the city. Scar has decided to strike again."

You glanced over at the picture of your father.

'How great it'd be if he were still here to cheer me on.', you thought.

You looked around the room for any clues as to where Riza went, and after a while figured that she was in battle. 

You still searched the halls for her but to no luck.
You spotted Fuery though, about to exit the building.

"Hey! Fuery, have you seen Riza anywhere?"

He thought for a second, "Oh yea, she's out with Colonel Mustang. You'll probably catch them in battle."

Of course. Riza never passes up an opportunity to kick ass.

You found some keys to a car and drove your way down to the city.

'Maybe if I get there fast enough, I can supply her with ammunition and I can assist.'

Your parking was a bit behind the battle and you hopped out. Riza and Roy were thankfully in your line of sight.

So, you grabbed a few bandoliers and weapons, and ran in.

"Hey, Riza, Colonel. I brought some ammo, how's it going?"

The two smiled at you. Everyone knew that you're deemed the greatest sniper.

"Thank you, Y/n. It's going alright, besides the city damage and casualties. The Elrics are doing pretty well, too."

You looked around for higher ground.

'Maybe I can find a tall rock or something'

You indeed found a rock just a few meters away from the two and split split off momentarily.

With the sniper in position, you aimed at the big fight happening.

'Patience.. patience..'

'Now.'

You, the greatest sniper, took your shot. The scarred man had gotten shot in the leg.

"Wow! Nice one, Y/n!", Mustang complimented.

(pov switch)

The young girl was too engrossed in watching her enemy to answer.

Her finger hovered right over the trigger once again..