𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂𝗴𝗶 ~ 𝗛𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱

"𝗮𝗵𝗵! 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆/𝗻-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻!"
(𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿) 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂𝗴𝗶 𝘅 (𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿) 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

༆𓆉༆𓆉༆

Goodness, I seriously didn't feel like getting up this morning.

Buuuuut my girlfriend wanted me to go in a haunted house with her friends.

So did I really have a choice in the matter?

The answer to that is within the reason that I am at the entrance of the halloween carnival.

"L/n-chan, doesn't it look sCarY?", Ritsu teased.

"I haven't gotten scared of these since I was 5."

The girls all snickered at my nonchalant response.
"You'll be scared of this one! It's got Ju-on and everything!"

"That's my favorite scary movie. I've watched it over 10 times."

After a while of trying to make me scared, Ritsu and Yui gave up. It was also because Mio smacked some sense into them.

"Alright! Who's ready to go in?", Mugi asked. I smiled down at her before handing the man the money to get in.

Ever want to kiss your girlfriend, but she hasn't come out to her friends since she's scared, and won't give you any affection in public for the same reason?

Cause same.

I mumbled out my response, "I am, for sure. I want to see what all the talk is about."

We then began to the door and it opened for us.

Inside was almost pitch black and errily silent— unlike all of the other haunted houses i've been in with screaming and flashing lights.

This is kinda comforting if you ask me.

"Y/n-chan, I'm scared."
I felt Mugi hold on to my arm extremely tight and decided to bend down and kiss her forehead.

Of course that earned me a slap on the shoulder— she's probably stressing over if her friends saw that or not.

But as much as I tell her that the girls would support her, she just won't listen to me.

"Mugi, love, if you're that scared, do you want me to carry you?"

She held onto my sleeve tighter but nonetheless shook her head. Or that's what I saw.

We continued through the first hallway and surprisingly didn't run into any jumpscares.

"Hey, we haven't heard from the rest of the group in a bit, huh
Y/n?"

I just then realized that we were alone.

"I.. don't think they're here at all."

Right after I finished the sentence, a light flashed and a girl with extremely long hair (covering her face) popped out in front of us. A path lit up behind us and Mugi already took off in that direction.

I wasn't scared but ran after my girlfriend anyways.
"Mugi, love, you can't go running off like that. Where'd you go?"

I heard silence and got a slight bit worried.

I mean, even if she was close, Mugi still should've heard me yelling— right?

"Baby.. are you lost?"
I started laughing nervously. If something happened to her, then there'd be a lawsuit in the future.

A bright flash sounded around the hallway and I was suddenly almost tackled to the ground.

My hands were under Mugi's thighs and her head was buried into the crook of my neck.

"Y/n! Wahh! I was so scared!"

As I was going to let her down, the grip on my shoulders tightened. "Don't let me go, just take me out of here!"

I pat her back reassuringly and walked the rest of the path to the end. I didn't flinch but felt Mugi do so after every loud jumpscare.

"We're at the end, baby. Do you want to be let down?"

"..."

Small snores came from the blonde female which put a smile on my face. 

"Y/n-chan! Mu..gi..ch— Is she sleeping?", Mio queried. I nodded my head when Ritsu, Yui and Azusa came around the corner and all awed at the sight.

"I told you they were dating."
"I didn't think so since they didn't like to be affectionate!"

"Both of you be quiet! Y/n, I knew that Mugi was scared to tell us about your relationship. We support you guys all the way and hope that you grow old together. You're truly a perfect match.", said Mio once again.

I truly liked her the most out of Mugi's friends for being so smart and mature.

"Thanks a lot. Though she's not asleep, Tsumugi really appreciates your support."

I got another slap on the arm for that.
"Y/n-chan! How did you know I wasn't asleep!?"

"You don't snore that quietly, baby."

"HEY!"