𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗮 ~ 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗹𝗹

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼.. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱."
"𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗮 (𝗞𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗿𝗮) 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘅 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Wow, this is a lotta people."

Everyone, including you, Kazuo, Aki, and Ohma, are stuck in a crowd to enter the giant Kengan Tournament stadium.

"A lot is an understatement. I can't even see the floor from where I am now.", Ohma grumbled.

Above your heads were quite a few promotion posters that stood out from the sand and green that adorned a majority of the land.

You couldn't help but look up at the screen that sat above the entrance doors either.

Fuck, this is so cool.

Now, the walk inside was definitely crowded, but thankfully only included a line which led to the seats.

The stadium was filled in no time.

Your seat was between Ohma and Kazuo— the latter having obviously showed that he'd never been in a stadium in his life.

"Oh wow, look at this crowd! Incredible!"

"With how many people are here, I wouldn't doubt that there's one from every city on Earth..", Akiyama added.

You could only sigh and play with Ohma's hands.

When you both were children, even though he was a little shit, you liked to pull on his fingers to pop them, or arm wrestle.

Through the years, you've won 108 times, and Ohma 110.

But when the lights cut on for the introduction, your attention went to the center of the stadium immediately.

It was certainly a beautiful light show, the best (only) you've ever seen.

Bright lights scattered around the stadium in patterns that you came to admire.

When it ended, a woman in a red dress sat in the center.

"A woman?", Ohma asked.

"No shit, dumbass.", you answered.

"Her name's Sayaka Katahara. President Katahara's daughter."

Your head peered down to look at Akiyama who was concentrated on the show- unlike Kazuo who looked even more than shocked.

"Hello everyone! Thank you all for waiting! And now, the Kengan Annihilation Tournament will now begin!"

The lights cut back on to show a huge fire show.

Applause ran from every inch of the stadium.