𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗮 ~ 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗹

"𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆, 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁."
"𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 <𝟯"
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗮 (𝗞𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗿𝗮) 𝘅 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"AND THE NEXT TIME I SEE HER FACE, I WILL OBLITERATE HER ENTIRE EXISTENCE!"

I deadpanned from my place beside Raian.

Does this old man really not realize I'm right here?

I mean, he's yelling about me seducing his granddaughter and how I'm a fuckwad.. He obviously doesn't.

"Uh, sir, I'd like to let you know that Karura came onto me asking for my hand in marriage.. and to have her children.. I had no say in what she said. Believe me, I'm only 17."

Erioh turned slowly in my direction with a menacing glare.

I'm just about like my brother, "What did I do!?"

"Ahhhhhhh! Oh my goodness, it's Y/n!"

Oh boy.

Karura ran straight in the direction of me with her arms out for a giant hug.

That was until Erioh grabbed her by the back of the shirt.

"You're not seeing her. No act of pedophilia will go past me."

"I'M 17."

"Come on, Pops! Just one little hug?", Karura whined.

"No. Absolutely not. Now shoo."

I threw my hands up in surrender and walked in the opposite direction. "I'll see you later, Karu."

"Yes, yes you will!"

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Ohma, Akiyama, Kazuo, Lihito and I all stood on the deck of the cruise as we approached the island of the Annihilation Tournament.

It was certainly beautiful, featuring a luxurious looking hotel building with orange, glowing, glass rooms and plenty of palm trees.

"You guys go on ahead.. I have to attend a meeting, so go make yourselves comfortable!", Kazuo offered.

Not like I'm gonna pass it.

While Lihito and Kazuo went off to another part of the place, Ohma, Akiyama and I went off to search around.

I stuck around with Aki to make sure she stayed safe.

We found the entrance to the rooms, the casino, bathrooms, cafeteria, bars, and even the pools with little to no trouble.

But our search ended when a voice boomed over the speakers.

"Welcome and hello, everyone. Let the festivities begin!"

"What the hell does that mean?"