𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 ~ 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸?"
"𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁."
𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱! 𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
(tw: one mention of human tr@ff1ck1ng)

𓃠 𓃠 𓃠 𓃠 𓃠

Pitter...

Patter...

Pitter...

Patter...

The soft rain made a pattern on the roof of your small house.

The sun's tucked away, leaving the deep abyss of the dark blue, almost black sky.

You enjoyed the rain..

Thought it was peaceful, and brought a sense of tranquility to your evenings.

But all good things must come to an end.

The end being the doorbell of your home ringing extremely loud, and interrupting your reading.

"Goodness fucking gracious.. who is it!?"

When you got no answer, you walked the short distance to the front door and looked through the peephole.

Nothing there?

Hell no.

You went back to the living room and turned on the lamp in fears of getting attacked by some demonic creature.

You're not one to investigate.

But when you sat down, there was a flapping sound outside your door.

Maybe a flier?

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. I want to die by my own damn hands, not some kind of fucking monster!"

Nonetheless, you looked through the peephole once again and indeed saw a flier right on one of the pillars decorating your porch.

You quickly opened the door, snatched it, then closed it right behind you.

"Phew! Didn't die."

Then, after your small victory, you looked at the paper in your hands.

It was a very.. cheap looking poster about killing circus animals if they weren't adopted.

As soon as you saw "executed" you grabbed the keys near the front door and ran to your car.

"Damn assholes.."

The flier said that the execution started at 9:30, and it's 8:00 now. Good thing you live 3 minutes away.

While driving down the street, you grimaced at the image of all of the poor hybrids shaking in cages..