𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗮 ~ 𝗘𝘃𝗶𝗹

"𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆!"
(𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿) 𝗬𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲! 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗮 𝘅 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

⚠︎︎.    ⚠︎︎.    ⚠︎︎.    ⚠︎︎.    ⚠︎︎.   

It came to no surprise that Toga began watching someone.

She had been fixated on the same 17 year old girl for 2 years.

Watching from a distance, Toga blushed happily at how content her lovely Y/n looked.

Ahh.. soon, she'll be in my arms..

"Ey Crazy.. what the hell are you doing."

Toga whipped around to meet eyes with Dabi— he didn't look very pleased.

"I'm keeping an eye on Y/n of course..."

He only shook his head and left without another word. He didn't feel like listening to her rant about you for the 10th time today.

Toga took her binoculars back out to zoom back in on you. You'd been shopping for the day with your friend Tsuyu, who's training to become a hero, unlike you.

You may have an interesting teleportation quirk, but you found no need in being a hero.

Toga continued to drool over you and even went as far as to stick her hand down her skirt.

She was completely obsessed with you.

⚠︎︎.    ⚠︎︎.    ⚠︎︎.    ⚠︎︎.    ⚠︎︎.

"Tsu~ come on! We can get icecream before you go!"

You kept insisting that you go and buy the two of you icecream, because Tsu doesn't want to spend anymore money.

But she won't let you because "she'll feel bad".

You were of course, not mad, just huffing at her stubbornness.

You could tell that Tsuyu had been eyeing that Frog shaped icecream for over 5 minutes.

"It's fine, N/n-chan. I really don't wa— and there she goes."

Tsu tried to walk after you as you were already at the parlor.

"Ah, the frog one and a (icecream) please!", you cheered.

By the time you paid and held the frozen treats in your hand, Tsu had her forehead pressed against your back.

"Jeez, you really don't give up, do you?"

You shook your head with a smile. "Nope."

You gave the green haired girl her icecream and started your way back to UA.

You didn't attend, but liked to walk Tsu there to make sure she was okay.

"Tsu-chan, how was your exam from yesterday? I hope that my studying helped."