𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮~ 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗳

"𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁."
𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

𖣔𖣔𖣔

It was after an extremely hot summer day— we were all on the training grounds either getting yelled at by Levi, dying due to the heat, or both.

"Y/n!", an worried Eren shouted, walking over to me with a scowl on his face. "Jaeger? What the hell do you want now?"

He just grabbed my hand and ran me into Mikasa, my girlfriend's room, who was having a mini-breakdown.

"Whoa.. Karasu, what's wrong."
I kneeled down in front of the dark haired girl, who looked normal on the outside— but Eren and I could tell that something was seriously wrong.

"My scarf.. it's gone." My eyes widened, as I stood up to look for it immediately.

I knew how important that scarf was, and have come to realize that Mikasa would go bonkers without it.

We searched through the dressers, the trashcans, behind and inside of the couch, and even in the bathrooms.

Unfortunately, we didn't find anything. "Mikasa, we didn't find it anywhere.. Try to retrace your steps and that might help.", Eren suggested, walking out in the hallway.

"Uh.. well I was in the mess hall first, then the gym area to train.. I uh, went to the boy's rooms to find Armin.. and then I'm here now."

I thought for a while, but it all clicked. "I'll be back, Mika.", I mumbled, kissing her and running down the stairs to the mess hall.

Unluckily, the cleaning freak caught me while looking around, and started shining a flashlight in my face.

"Ew. It's a roach. What are you doing up so late, brat." I threw a discarded milk carton at his face, to which he obviously dodged.

"You're a dumbass. I'm trying to look for Kraken's scarf. She'll have a meltdown if I don't bring it to her soon."

Levi began laughing and gave me his flashlight. "Good luck searching, then, jackass— I'm not a witness to that murder."

I took the light out of his hands and bowed sarcastically. "Well gee, thanks." After looking through the mess hall for around 4 minutes, I was still dry; no scarf anywhere.

I sighed in frustration and went to check the last place that it could be.

"Armin! Where are you?" He popped his head out of the closet, supposedly trying to look for something.

Don't tell me— "Oh, sorry. I'm looking for my other boot. I lose things way too much."

I let out a shallow breath and approached the blonde, who was yet to know what I was looking for.

"Oh your boot's on the right, it's clear as day; also, do you know where Mikasa's scarf is? I've been looking for it all damn night."

He hummed and pointed to a spot on the bed. "Right there; I was about to return it after I found my boot."

I silently cheered in my head, but flicked Armin on the top of his.

"You almost cost Eren and me our lives. This is all your fault, brat." He sheepishly smiled and waved as I ran out of the room.

"Mikasa.. I found.. your scarf.", I panted, barely getting the sentence out.

As soon as those words left my mouth, she sprung out of her position on my bed and stood in front of me.

I wrapped the relic around her neck, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Thank you so much, Y/n! Where did you find it?" I sighed and went back to tonight's events.

"I looked in the mess hall where stupid Levi gave me a flashlight, and then in Armin's room where it actually was. It's all worth it though, you're happy again and that's all that matters."

Eren came back in, sulking with a scowl. "No scarf, Mi— Hey! Where did you find it?!"

I put an 'L' above my head and wrapped my arm around Mikasa's waist. "In Armin's room, because I'm way cooler than you and the best girlfriend ever to exist. You can't beat that." Mika leaned against me.

"She's right, sorry Eren." I smirked cockily and made myself comfortable on her bed.

"You're dirty. Go take a shower or something." I shook my head and yanked Mikasa into the bed.

Eren had already left by then, fed up with my antics. "We need to go to sleep before bed check. Though Levi let me off the hook for tonight, training is gonna be a pain in the ass tomorrow."

She groaned and tried to get out of my grip to no avail.

Speaking of my asshole of a friend, he had came into the room with another flashlight.

"Go to sleep, brats. Y/n you're not fooling anyone."

I woke up from my fake slumber, to get flicked on the forehead by Mikasa.

"Go take a shower!"