𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗸𝗼 ~ 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗹

"𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆."
𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱! 𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗸𝗼 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
-𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝘁𝘄-
-𝗛𝗬𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗 𝗔𝗨-

☯︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☯︎︎

You started driving to the center at 2:30pm.

It's 8:57pm.

After 6 1/2 hours, all of the paperwork and situating came to an end.

If you knew that it would take this long, you would've brought a suitcase with you.

Now, Yumeko's laying in your lap in the drivers seat since she refused to sit in the back.

Your apartment complex thankfully wasn't far from the center, though.

When you pulled into the lot, Yumeko's back paws stabbed into your thighs and her front went to the steering wheel.

"I hope you like it here, Yume-chan. I made it very hybrid friendly."

You pulled the keys out of their slot when you parked and grabbed all of your work bags.

The two of you made it to the elevator and to your apartment in no time.

Now in front of your door, you unlocked it and let the feline go first.

"Make yourself at home, I'm gonna go put my stuff back and change. Also, feel comfortable to shift back to your other form. I'll lay your outfit on the couch."

Yumeko took all of your words in and watched you walk to your room.

...........

pov switch

I opened the door to my room and kept it cracked as I went to put my bags in their usual place.

But my mind couldn't get off of the person sitting at my door...

Person sitting at my—

"WHOA! Yumeko, you scared me."

Her hybrid form is very pretty, I noted.

"Ah.. I'm sorry. But can I have something to eat?"

My eyes travelled from my discarded shirt in my hands, to Yumeko who had a worried look on her face.

"You don't have to ask to eat, Hun. Do whatever you want to. I'll go to the store to get you a bunch of things once I get dressed."

Yumeko brought back her huge smile and bowed.
"Thank you!"

"You're welcome.."

When she went off down the hall, I thought back to what Itsuki said.

"Yeah, but she's been returned quite a few times for being too clingy. We think she may have separation anxiety."