𝗥𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗮 ~ 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗹𝗹

"𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲~"
𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱! 𝗥𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
⚠️ !(Lemon warning)! ⚠️
(bondage, choking and hair pulling).

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

You never knew that you'd get this view in your entire life.

You marvelled at the sight of Ririka Momobami, straddling your lap with her pretty hands tied behind her back.

You didn't know if she knew you knew, but Ririka was in just a white robe— seems she'd been anticipating this moment just as much as you.

If not more.

Your hands wandered over her soft skin, as quiet yet needy whimpers escaped the hybrid's lips.

"Y/n~"

You'd been teasing Ririka for ages— running your fingers across the edge of her dripping wet panties... biting and sucking on every inch of her upper body now covered in hickies.

Ririka was borderline suffering.

"What do you want me to do, baby?"

"Y/n... I need more..."

"Well, Princess, you're getting nothing until you beg. Do you understand?"

Your hand travelled further down past Ririka's thin panties and eventually ghosted over her clit.

You felt a shudder rush through her as the hybrid began to shake in your hold.

Though when you pulled away immediately after, she jerked sharply and whined loudly.

Before she knew it, Ririka shouted, "Ah~ please! Please fuck me, Y/n.. I can't take it!"

"That's all you had to say, Princess."

Your occupied hand went back to its previous position and went back to rubbing around her entrance.

The latter of the two slithered to the back of Ririka's head and pushed her lips onto yours.

Without even a second of hesitation, she responded and moaned into your mouth.

As you slipped one of your fingers into her, Ririka's head jerked back, as she let out a loud groan.

That was just the start of what you were going to give her, yet she was reacting like this.

"God, you're so damn needy~ you want me to fuck the life out of you, dont you?"

Ririka shot her gaze down to you before nodding desperately. "Y-yes! Please... please..."

She trailed off when you skipped and added your third finger— getting lost in all of the pleasure.

Teasingly, you circled her clit and continued pumping into her at a bruising pace while waiting for the hybrid to respond.