𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗶 ~ 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵

"𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆?"
𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝘅 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎

"I can't believe you're sick."

Kirari circled around your sniffling frame, watching you play some stupid Cool Math game on her laptop.

"I'm not sick. Just groggy."

She gave you a menacing look as you shrunk into the chair.

"I'm going to have to cancel my afternoon meetings to take care of you, y'know."

"You were sick first, and I had to take care of you, and it led me here!"

There was a knock at the door that startled the both of you.

Kirari went to open it, and in came the triplets.

"Yo!"
"Hello, Y/n-san!"
"Greetings, you ugly bastard."

Ryota, Yumeko, and (your best friend) Mary had gifts for you, them all being helpful in one way or another.

"Oh hey guys.. you didn't have to check on me."

"Yeah, but your dumbass is my best friend, so the least I could do was make sure you hadn't died.", Mary grumbled.

Your hands flew up in surrender, "Well I'm sorry that Kirari was sick first, and I had to take care of my girlfriend! Jeez."

"Y/n, all you did was fly around kissing me and calling me a chicken sandwich."

"She calls Mary a whale."

"Yumeko's a cult leader."

"Ryota's Rosa Park"—

"OKAY!", you shouted. "No need to call me out, damn. But *sniffle* even though that's true, you three have more nicknames for me than I have fucked Kirari.
And that's a—"

"Y/n, I'm gonna fucking kill you.", she interrupted.

You only smiled at your stoic girlfriend and laughed (choked and coughed).

"Goodness, just shut up and rest until the end of the day. I'll excuse those three for the rest of class while I have my meetings.", Kirari whispered.

But before she left, she swung her arm around your neck and pulled you into her torso. "You're excused from doing anything, so just relax until I get back. Got it?"

You nodded slowly and watched your girlfriend strut away.

"I was just about to leave your ass until I got excused from class."

"Bars, Mary.", Ryota said with his head in his arms. His free arm waved in the air before laying back down.

"Just because I'm sick doesn't mean that I can't"—

"Your wife's the boss of this place. If I had handcuffs, you wouldn't be going anywhere.", Yumeko demanded.

"Kinky."

Yumeko and Mary started bickering while you recorded it and ate your 4th bowl of soup at the same time.

If it wasn't obvious, this happens a lot.

"Wait wait wait guys.. how about we have a Sabrina Claudio concert."

Yumeko and Mary stopped whatever-the-fuck they were doing and agreed. "Bet."

"I hate you guys."

——————

After torturing Ryota for the rest of the day and eating way too many snacks, the trio decided to leave you alone.

You didn't know whether to feel flattered or offended.

Regardless, you pulled out your laptop to read fanfiction about Kirari.

You liked attacking the jealous 14 year old in the comments.

"Jesus, what are you reading.."

You nearly jumped out of your chair at the sound of Kirari's voice.

"Oh my god, Ki-chan. I'm reading fanfics about you! Some of these creators are from the school."

Kirari could only shake her head at you.

Oh, she wasn't surprised at all.

That's like her being surprised that humans breathe to survive.

"Well, are you feeling any better?"

"Eh.. emotionally, yes. Physically? Not so much. But I'll be fine as long as I have you~"

Kirari shut your computer and sighed.
"You're clearly not okay when you're reading fanfics, instead of acting out what you want."

"Well I can't do shit when I'm sick! I have to imagine it in my head!", you protested.

Kirari leaned down to your level to press a kiss against your forehead.

"The only thing you'd have to imagine is me leaving you. Cause' it's not gonna happen. Come on, let's cuddle."

When you didn't (couldn't) move from your place in Kirari's huge chair, she went back to pick you up in her arms.

"Am I not heavy?"

"Not really."

You reached up to press a fast kiss on Kirari's lips and smiled. "I love yo.. shit."

"If I get sick again, I swear to—"

————

timeskip: a few days:

You knocked on the door of Kirari's bedroom and creaked the door ajar.

She sat in her fluffy white sheets with a scowl on her face.

"Baby.. how are you feel—"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up."