𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗶 ~ 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘀

"𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁! 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀."
𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

God, why does it take so much to get food?

Wearing glasses, a hat, a hood, cheap clothing, all just so you won't be seen.

You walked down the stairs of your apartment complex in hopes of getting some much needed steps in.

You hadn't had to do any promotions lately, so you had a lot of, if not too much, freetime.

You made it down the 8 flights of stairs and made a beeline for the door. Hopefully you won't get swarmed too early.

People obviously figured out what complex you lived in, so it didn't take a genius to figure out that the woman with a bunch of stuff on, was you.

Thankfully though, no one was there to chase you.

You followed your usual shortcut to the cafe just down the street.

Listening to the busy cars and watching the countless amount of people walk by.

It wasn't until you entered the small shop that you took off all of your disguises.

"Hey, it's Y/n!"

You gave a pearly white smile to your friend (F/n) who gave the same one back.

"Hey everyone. It's nice to see you. I'll just have the usual today."

F/n and Suyin (the owner) unsurprisingly already had your order prepared and slid the tray across the counter.

"We have you covered. Any trouble with the paps on the way here?"

You shook your head while pulling out the correct amount of Won from your wallet, "Nope, I had a smooth trip."

After you had paid, you grabbed your order and sat down at the bar. It'd been a long day of practicing from the night before, and all you wanted was to hang out with some friends and eat.

"Exhausted from dancing?", Suyin asked.

"Yeah.. I'm just glad that I don't have to do anymore promotions— but that doesn't mean that I won't have to prepare for my next comeback.."

"True.", F/n mumbled. "You're very hardworking and at the top, so it all makes sense."

"Yes, but a break sure does sou"—

BOOM

"You've gotta help me!"

Suddenly, a familiar girl had her hands on your shoulders and tears running down her face.

"Both of you, get behind the counter.", Suyin demanded.

You took the girl's hand and pulled her underneath the front counter.

She had still been pretty shaken up. Her hold on you hadn't seized one bit.

You then gave the girl a good look and recognized her.

Yumemi Yumemite..

"I'm guessing that you got chased by fans."

Yumemi nodded her head and looked up at you slowly.

"Yes, I-I was walking to my hotel room which is like, another mile away, and.. and.. you're (Stage Name), aren't you? Well anyways, I found this empty cafe and ran inside. The fans are probably gonna come any minute.."

Like she said, you heard many footsteps and the door being almost slammed open.

Cameras were pointlessly clicking,

People shouting,

Suyin and F/n trying to shoo the paparazzi out..

It was a mess.

Towards the end of the issue, you had Yumemi in your lap while stroking her hair.

You've had to comfort lots of idols under your company since you were the "Mom" of the younger trainees, so this was normal to you.

The cafe'd been cleared out when you decided to peek your head out from under the desk.

"Coast is clear, Yumemi."

You offered your hand, of which she took, and pulled her out.

Yumemi sat right next to you at the bar, drinking the drink that you bought for yourself.

"Ah, Yume-ssi, I meant to ask, what are you doing here?", Suyin queried. She was the only one that didn't really know who the idol was.

"Ah, I'm here on tour. My bodyguards thought that i'd be good on my own for today and sent me out alone. I was just on my way back from an interview when I was ambushed! They literally came out of no where and started shoving me!!"

You sipped on your (drink) while letting Yumemi yell her feelings out.

".. just tired of not having any privacy! I thank my fans for everything, but it doesn't mean that I should be followed and stalked and harrassed! Love is wanting to protect and cherish!"

You could only agree with what she was saying.

"...I'm sorry if I interrupted your day, Y/n-ssi.."

You pulled away from your straw and began stirring your drink for a second. "You didn't ruin anything. Please don't beat yourself up about something you couldn't help."

"Thank you.. It's crazy how I got saved by one of the greatest Korean Soloists and her friends.."

You pat the young girl on the back with a smile before taking a look at your watch. "Ah, I'm gonna have to leave soon. I've got to practice with Stray Kids in a while, so please, take my number and call if you need me."

You wrote your number down on a napkin and gave the girl another hug. F/n and Suyin got one as well.

"Thank you for a good day, Yumemi-ssi. I'll catch you later."

And with that, you left.

Pt 2 or no?