𝗙𝗠𝗔𝗕 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 {𝟭}

WINRY , OLIVIER , RIZA , ROY

You're Ed and Al's long lost sister

Explanation: You've lived (or trudged) through the North for as long as you could remember. Now, after hearing about them/being surprised by your brothers, a reunion is definitely due.

(WARNING: Y/n smokes cigarettes in the Winry one (and she's a minor!)

—————

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
WINRY
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

-Sigh.

-No one knew of you besides your parents.

-And you knew that as a damn fact as soon as you walked through East City without someone even batting an eye at your relation to their popular troublemakers.

-The only thing that you were looked at for was your appearance.

-I mean, you couldn't blame them.

-Tight cropped tank top and cargo pants paired with black boots and a jacket, you contrasted to most of the women in their skirts and dresses.

-You were pretty happy about your choice of clothing since the wind didn't seem to wanna let up anytime soon.

-Taking a cigarette from your pocket, you flicked open your lighter in the other hand.

-You groaned in frustration as the light wouldn't flicker for more than a split second due to the wind.

-"Damn it. There doesn't even seem to be any alleyways either."

-That was until a finger (somehow lit on fire) did the work for you and created a flame on the end of your cancer stick.

-"Thanks? That was impressive. Do you have anymore magic tricks?"

-The man laughed wholeheartedly at your thankful yet surprised expression, "Not exactly. It's Alchemy. I'm Roy Mustang. You?"

-"Y/n... Y/n Elric." You blew smoke out of your nose while tucking your hands into your pockets.

-Mustang looked at you like you were crazy, I tell you.

-"Elric? Do you know—"

-"Alphonse and Edward? They're my younger brothers. Do you know where they are?"

-As you began to walk ahead, Roy nearly let you walk 20 feet ahead before he finally decided to move his own.

-"Uh, yeah! Yeah, actually. They stay nearby, if you want me to show you to them."

-You nodded in reply and took the stick from your lips, "Hm. That'd be great. I haven't seen em' since they were babies. I was 5 then, when I was sent to Briggs. Anyways, show me the way, fireboy."

-Roy didn't comment on the nickname, enjoying your presence instead.

-"Follow me."