𝗕𝗡𝗛𝗔 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼{1}

MOMO , JIROU , MINA , HAGAKURE , TSUYU
, URARAKA

Reacting to you interrupting their hero meeting.

Explanation: For COVID reasons, the team couldn't meet up in a group like they wanted, so they did a Zoom Call. You happened to walk in for whatever reason; no one knew (character) had a wife/fiancee, or something happens.

—————

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
MOMO
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

-Okay.
-To say she wasn't shocked would be a lie.
-But to say she was upset would be another.

-Momo hadn't told anyone besides Todoroki about you, since she hadn't talked to the rest of her former class in a while.

-It's been long enough for you both to get engaged and it not be suspected.

-She was in the middle-end of her meeting, talking about what's been going on, when she was about to get to the part about you.

-"Oh, only Shoto knows about this, but I have"—

-"HONEY! The spatula broke!"

-The first thing Momo thought was why the hell were you even in the kitchen without her!?

-Before she could answer, you ran inside of the office with the poor cooking utensil in your hand.

-"Yeah, I was trying to scrape the water from the bottom of the pot and broke it."

-"It's wate- okay. First off, meet my former class from highschool. Guys, meet my fiancee Y/n."

-You gave that cute smile and wave that always made Momo do the same, and showed them your spatula.

-"Hey guys! But yeah, I don't even know what happened! I think I burnt the water, or something. Momo, dear, can you make a new one?"

-The class started laughing, to put it simply.

-You were bewildered, but everyone had fallen in love with you immediately.

-"Eh!? What's so funny?"

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
JIROU
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

-Funny story
-But not funny story

-Okay, so Jirou had left to get something from the kitchen, right?

-Well, unfortunately for her, your office and bedroom are connected by a bathroom.

-Yeah, you already know where I'm going with this.

-You noticed she was trapped in there for hours.
-You walked from the bedroom into the office to make sure Jirou was okay.

-"Hey, Kyou-chan.. are you—"

-And she of course, wasn't in there.

-The laptop had the mic on with the volume all the way down, since Jirou had her earjacks in earlier.

-So you walked across the room and out into the hallway.