𝗕𝗼𝗸𝘂𝘁𝗼 ~ 𝗔𝗴𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲

"𝗠𝗮'𝗮𝗺, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀--"
"𝗔𝘀𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱."

𝗣𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱! 𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗕𝗼𝗸𝘂𝘁𝗼 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
*dog fighting, ab3se*
•and an extra person• 😊 (but this isnt polyamorous)

(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง

You sat in the busted office of the most popular fighting ring.

There were no windows, just the bug-filled light above you that barely did its job.

You were ready to get the hell outta there.

Looking for a hybrid, you fell upon this place which held a team of dogs.

They fought for money, apprised to you, which is why you were there— to save a life.

And you were about to end your own if you had to sit in the same dingy room for one more minute.

"Ah!", said a man (you haven't met), who stepped in through the door.

"We have a dog that we feel would suit your tastes. His name is Snap."

Snap was a huge, tan colored pit bull that had no scars or injuries for which you could tell.

Must be a good fighter.

Not that it mattered.

You raised an eyebrow. "Well thanks, but, Sir, she's a female hybrid."

The man looked down at the hybrid, shocked.

"N-no, ma'am, we're sure that this is a male. He fights harder than anyone else here."

"Who said that females can't do the same? More importantly, how can you mistaken a dog's sex!?"

You inhaled and rose out of your seat, letting out the breath when the hybrid began growling and snapping at you.

You only blinked and stood right where she couldn't get you.

Bending down, you said, "I'm Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you...?"

You looked up expectantly.

The man cleared his throat, silent over the sound of the hybrid's howling. "Kotaro Bokuto!"

"Kotaro Bokuto."

Yeah, speaking of her, she wasn't happy.

Who the hell are you? In here to hurt her the same way everyone else did?

Who she REALLY wanted to bark at was the man behind her, but that meant a beating.

And atleast you'd go to jail for hitting her, unlike the other person in the room. Bokuto knew you wouldn't take that risk.