𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗲 ~ 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗹

"𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲!"
𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝘅 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
(𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮)

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

It's been what..

A 2 months since I've met the Sins?

I've been to the tavern everyday, eating free in exchange for helping around the place.

On top of that, Merlin (and especially Diane) wouldn't let me leave till the crack of dawn.

So I've been here in a month, more than I've been in my own house over the past 10 years.

joking.

kinda.

"Y/n~ pay attention~ I wanna show you something."

I turned back to Diane who was now in her giant form.
"I'm listening, Dee."

"Okay! So I've been working on an outfit with King and I want your opinion on it."

Okay, that's more simple than she made it seem.

"Sure. Where's it at?"

King apparently heard our conversation, because he came out with a box in hand. "Right here!"

The box was placed in my lap, so I opened it:

The set was certainly well made.

"Wow. This is something Merlin would wear for sure. Is this for her?"

I noticed the blush on Diane's face after my question.

She reached down and picked me up to set me on top of her head.

"It's for you actually.. that is, if you want it.", she replied.

"Ahh, Really? Of course I want it."
I smiled and took the outfit from the offering giantess.

Using my magic, I snapped my fingers and switched my current cloak for the outfit.

It fit perfectly, odd enough. How did they know my size?

Now on the ground, I twirled around to look at myself.
"Thank you both so much. I've been meaning to go shopping for something other than my cloak."

*THUNK*

I ran to Diane who had passed out on the ground.
Why's her nose bleeding so severely!?

<<3rd POV>>

Y/n began panicking.

"Is Diane dead?"

"Maybe she hasn't eaten— how did I not realize!?"

"She's probably just sick, stop overthinking."

"But regularly sick people don't just pass out with a nosebleed!"

Y/n was pacing and didn't realize that Diane was on the ground—

—that is, until the Sins came out to stop her.

"Yo Y/n, chill out. Diane's fine, according to Merlin."

Y/n also failed to notice that her sister shrunk Diane into her human size— making it easier to take care of her.

"Oh yea. I'm sure Dee wouldn't want to wake up to a crowd surrounding her. I'll take her upstairs and keep a look out."

After teleporting the both of them to Diane's room, Y/n laid Diane on the bed and dragged her head right into her lap.

"God, Diane.. you're such an idiot for getting sick like this. You can't just go off and make me worried like that! I should smack you in the back of the head!"

Y/n continued to nag until she realized something:

She sounded like Merlin.

With a grimace, Y/n stopped her lecture and simply sighed at the troublesome giantess.

"Goodness. I sound like a wife scolding her spouse. Look at what you've done."

"Y'know, I wouldn't mind that position."

Y/n's eyes snapped down to the girl on her lap.

"You— what? Now's not the time to flirt like you normally do, I need to make sure that you're alright."

"I'm fine. You just looked super nice in that outfit."

A blush appeared on the older woman's face—
"That's why you had a nosebleed? I'm so oblivious."

Diane sighed. "Yes, you really are. You're also oblivious to the fact that I love you."

"I love you too, Diane, but what's that gotta do with me being oblivious?"

"You're so stupid, Y/n!", Diane shouted. She was fed up with Y/n being an idiot. "I love love you, as in wanting to kiss y"—

Aaand that's where Y/n came in to give Diane what she wanted. A small kiss right on her lips.

"I love love you too, stupid. I just didn't want to confess."

Diane was extremely shocked. "The Sins and I planned this out! Did you have a plan too?"

"Yep, with Merlin. When she went to check on you outside, of which you clearly weren't unconscious, she gave me the signal to get you, so I teleported the both of us to your room. I just knew that you were gonna confess."

Diane gave Y/n a cheeky smile. Since she was laying down with her eyes closed, Diane decided to straddle Y/n.

Those once stone cold eyes turned into ones of love.