𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘆 ~ 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲

"𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁?"
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Y/n ~ wait up!"

I groaned for the 23rd tike today and faced the only issue in my life at the moment—

The stupid bitch who thought that it'd be a good idea to try and get with me when I'm dating Mary Saotome.

I warned the Council if they find a dead body somewhere, but I don't think that they thought I was serious.

I am.

Y'know, it's one thing when she's only been bothering you for a day or so..

But FOUR WEEKS STRAIGHT is too fucking much!

"What the fuck do you want!? I will kill you!"

"Aw, you're hot when you're mad.."

I stomped up to Rena, the crazy bitch, and tilted my head down to her level.

"Do whatever you want to me, but if  I ever see you near my girlfriend, I will kill you. Got that?"

This time, I saw a glint of fear in her eyes.

I still doubt that she understands— maybe "harmful physical therapy" would help her understand.

"I got it, and I'm sorry for bothering you.. Daddy."

I turned around from my position of previously walking away and slapped Rena across the face before grabbing her by the neck.

"You clearly don't. You've been harassing me for over a month now, ever since I've met my girlfriend. Just know that you'll never.. ever.. ever.. have a chance."

I let her go and plugged in my headphones.

She thankfully shut up after that.

I walked back into class with my normal glare and sat beside Itsuki.

She was the opposite of me— a bubbly smile and pretty pink nails.

My fingers were decorated in rings (most of them from Mary).

"Y/n-san~ what's got you in such a sour mood?"

I gave Itsuki my normal scowl.
"I haven't seen Mary all fucking day, and that stupid Rena keeps harassing me. This day fucking sucks."

She only stood up and gave me a hug.

My arms were crossed, but I let her being me to her chest.

"It'll be okay, Y/n-san. Do you want me to fill in for you while you look around?"

For the first time today, I felt quite relieved.

Get yourself a friend like Itsuki.

"Thank you, that'd be great. I'll be back soon."

I snuck out of the room and went to check all of the bathrooms. Maybe she didn't feel well, maybe she was on her period.

But she would've told me..

I searched anyways until I heard someone throwing around stuff in the bathroom loudly.

"Hey.. random person.. are you oka— Mary!?"

I ran to the blonde on the ground and placed my hand on her back.

My once extremely harsh expression turned into one of complete care. I could never be mad at Mary..

"Go away, you cheater! I hate you!"

What!?

"Cheater? What do you mean? What did I do?", I sputtered.

I didn't do anything that seemed too affectionate since I know how easy is is to make Mary jealous.

I tried to rack my brain for anything, but nothing came up.

What did I do!?

"Ugh, I saw you talking to that stupid Rena girl! I didn't even know that you were kinky either!"

My eyes widened at the entire situation.

I was trying to kill Rena, and Mary thought I was being kinky!?

I placed my fingers on the bridge of my nose.
"Baby.. Mary, babe.. I was not fulfilling that girl's kink.. If anything , I was trying to fulfill our wish of wiping her ugly ass off the face of the earth."

Mary turned to me for the first time today and looked into my eyes. "You.. were killing her?"

"Well, yes, but no.. but yea.. If she died, I wouldn't have— this isn't helping. Moral of the story, I was not being nice to Rena. You overthink too much, Sao."

Mary suddenly brought me into a hug and buried her head into my neck.

Her tears thankfully dried, so I continued to hold her small frame in my arms.

"Don't worry about anything like that, Mary.. I'm yours and you're mine.. got it?"

"Got it. And Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Can we go beat up Rena later?"

"Anything for you."