𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗸𝗼 ~ 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲

"𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆."
𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱! 𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗸𝗼 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
-𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝘁𝘄-
-𝗛𝗬𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗 𝗔𝗨-

☯︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☯︎︎

The ride to the adoption center was a long one.

The entire ride consisted of you contemplating on the whole situation.

Yes, you were very sure that you wanted a hybrid, but you worried about whether they'd be happy in your home.

You just moved into a new apartment, a slick, modern, clean two story with 6 bedrooms and 6 baths.

Your new surge in sales at your Veterinary Clinic made it possible.

Still, the anxiousness running through you wasn't making this any easier.

Once you pulled into the pretty packed parking lot, you pulled out your phone to call your best friend Mary.

The phone rang as you entered.

"Yeah? What the hell do you want."

"No need to get grumpy. I'm hopefully getting a Hybrid today."

"Really? Are you gonna have time for one?"

That made you think again. You've stressed about that subject enough, and now that Mary brings it up, the worry came back to you.

"I think I will.. Plus, I can bring them to my clinic if need be."

"Okay.. Good luck on that. Be prepared."

"Yeah yeah, I know what I'm doing. Anyways, how's Ririka doing?"

You could hear Mary's hybrid run up to the phone and energetically take the phone.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Y/n-saaaan! You have to come visit!"

The smile on your face turned twice as big at the sound of Ririka's voice. She's quiet until she gets used to you.

"I know, honey. I miss you guys too. Maybe when I adopt my hybrid, we can meet up soon."

You heard a constant thump from the other side of the phone and figured that it was the polar bear hybrid's habit of tapping her foot when she was excited.

"I like you more than Mary! She's so mean."

The blonde was back in the camera; her head on Ririka's lap. "I'm literally the nicest person you know."

...

You hung up the phone and waited in the line that you've been in for the entire call.

"Y/n L/n? You can come now."

You were slightly confused. You're in the back of a line of like 12 people.

But you weren't complaining either.

You followed the nice looking woman down a hallway where many chirps and animal calls could be heard.