𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 ~ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶

"𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻."
𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗫 (𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱)! 𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Adjusting your gloves, you looked over the worksheet that was previously printed for you to look over:

"This is all accurate, Rodenticide. But you should probably add that my quirk is one sided. I can touch people and things as I please, but they can't turn anything invisible. Unless it's a quirk-copying quirk. Also, you can't hear any voices or noise when invisible, it's kind of like a different dimension. Anyways, I'm assuming that you talked with my Dad?"

Principal Nezu (Mr. Principal), nodded his head, sighing at the usual nickname you called him.

"Yes. You will be joining class 1-A. Would you like some tea?"

"He poisoned that."

You turned your head to the older man with blond hair. He peeked at you with his one open eye.

"I figured that, Toshi."

He grunted after you finished your reply and went back to his nap.

"You never know when to shut your trap, Toshinori. Here's your schedule and map, shoo."

You bowed at the two sarcastically and went ahead out of the room.

Before closing the door, you chuckled at All Might saying something about putting Nezu in a mouse trap.

You felt that this would be a good year.

**********

pov change: 1st

I buried the map into my backpack after figuring out my way to the class.

I could hear the rather rambunctious class from down the hall.

I made out "new" a few times, but anything else came as a blur.

Probably talking about me.

Only when I reached the door, did I decide to pull a prank.

I went ghost, took off my gloves, and made sure that my hands strictly touched me and my belongings.

Then, I grabbed the handle on the door— to which it turned invisible— and I opened and closed it over and over.