Why say goodbye, when you can say hello?

Sorry guys! Imma break ya hearts today! Love ya!

Trigger warning: suicide small abuse

Tony held his son, crying, just crying, he scared and yelled, shanking the boy, the bottle of pills spilled all over the floor, how Tony got here, he had no clue. It was just like any other day. But, today, Steve came back home.

Peter walked down the stairs, a small smiled on his face, he walked into the living room, and there stood Steve, in front of Tony, the other Avengers too. "Dad?"
"Peter!" Tony looked at him, "I thought you were with Ned last night?"
"Ned got sick so I came home, you didn't answer me, I thought you were asleep." Peter said, he glared at Steve, the blond glared back. Peter and Steve HATED each other, more then Tony hated Steve after the argument, Peter was Tony's biological kid, and Tony loved him more then anything, Steve knew that and hated it, when they were dating, Peter never spent time with them as a family, Tony understood, Peter had gotten a bad vibe from Steve, to this day, Tony wish he listened.
"Oh, I hope he feels better." Peter nodded.
"I'm gonna go hang out with Harry if that's okay, he wants me to watch Thai new anime with him, I hope you don't mind." Tony smiled.
"I don't, just don't do the dirty, save that please."
"How do you know that we haven't already?"
"Me and Norman may hate each other, but there is one thing we agree on, and that you two boys aren't gonna have sex till you are married."
"Well then, marry us." Peter smiled and kissed his dad's cheek. "I'll be hope before dinner." And then he left, Tony smiled and shook his head, he loved his little boy.

Later on when Peter got home, everyone was eating, he guess someone made food, he walked to the kitchen and grabbed his leftover soba, he cooked it a bit, then went to the living room. Steve walked up to him.
"You should be eating at the table."
"You should be in jail." Peter back fired. Steve glared at him, "you think you scare me old man?" Peter then felt a sting on his cheek, he held ha hand there, tears weld up in his eyes. He looked at the soldier.
"Don't talk to you're elders like that."
"You aren't my dad!" Steve grabbed him by the throat. "My dad will never love you, as long as I am alive."
"Then maybe you should die." Steve pushed him back, Peter coughed, getting air in his lungs, he looked at Steve.
"Just leave!"
"We are here because fury told us to be! Like it or not Parker!" It got quiet, the chatter in the dinning room stoped, Peter looked at Steve, who smirked. "I hit a nerve didn't I? Oops!" Peter felt tears ran down his face, Tony walked in just as Peter went upstairs, Tony father looked at his ex lover, a Angered look on his face. "Tony-"
"No! I let you stay here because of fury's orders! If it wasn't for him! You guys would've living in a jail cell! But it seems I made a mistake! Don't talk to my son Rogers!" Tony then walked away, going to check on Peter.

Everything seemed be normal for a few weeks, but Peter, he seemed more depressed then he usually was, Harry walked into the averages living room. "Hey Tony can we talk?"
"Sure! What is it?"
"It's okay Peter, today he want to break up. Saying he wasn't good enough for me and I should date some other people like Gwen, be he knows I'm gay."
"Oh.."
"I was hoping you could tell me what's going on- oh... it's you." Tony turned to see Steve, he held some snacks and movies in hand hands, Harry glared at Steve. "You know, I'll have Peter stay at my place for a few days if that's okay..."
"The would be great Harry! I think he'll love that!" Tony smiled, "he should be in his room." Harry nodded. He walked to Peter's room, for some reason he was getting a bad feeling.
                  "Peter?" Harry knocked on the door, no answer, "Peter open the door it's me." Harry jiggled the knob, "Peter this isn't funny unlock the door." Harry was banging on the door. "PETER!" He broke the door, "Oh gods! PETER WAKE UP!" Tony ran to the room. And there he saw it, his son on his bed, foam coming from his mouth and blood running down from his wrists onto the floor, Tony pulled Harry away from the boy.
             "Peter come on baby... wake up." Tony started to cry. Harry pulled Tony close to him, the father couldn't stop crying.

        "PETER! WAKE UP! COME ON! YOU HAVE A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU! P-Please... my baby... wake up." Tony cried into the chest of his now dead son, Harry tried to hold back his tears, the boy had to leave the father son, he went to Natasha telling her to call 911 even if that won't do anything, she nodded giving the boy a sad look, Wanda pulled Harry into a hug, she messed with his mind to make him sleep, she wish she could do the same for Tony.
             "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Peter..." Tony cried, he held his dead son close, he didn't cared that he was getting blood all over him, he wanted to hold his son, he just wanted to hold him close, one last time before he was gone. "I love you, I love you so much, I'm not mad Pete, I'm not mad okay? You don't have to stay around here... continue into the after life okay?" He kissed his son's head, "I love you so much..." he started to sob again, he had their heads together, as he just sobbed.

   Tony stood in front of his son's grave, he held yellow flowers, black eyed Susan and daisies, white flowers like roses and lilies, Chrysanthemum. He feel to his knees, as he started to cry again, some if the people in the grave yard looked at him, the press stood outside the gates. The billionaire hugged the grave stone, Norman and Harry walked up behind him. "I wish I knew." Norman did something that shocked both him and Harry, he hugged Tony.
              "I'm sorry Tony, I wish there was something I could say, but I just don't know what to say." Norman said, "Peter brought both of us together, he saved me.. he saved us..." the two looked at each other, "I'm sorry for your loss won't work, you've heard it so many times you got to hate it by now."
                   "Norman."
                  "He gave me this." The red head handing the raven haired something, "he wanted me to give it to you when things get tough..." Tony looked at the date, it was about the time when Harry and Him started to date, "just know that he loves you..."
                     "I-I never got to say that I loved him... I never got to say goodbye..." Tony hugged his son's boyfriend's dad. "I miss him! I wish he never did it! I wish I knew! I wish I could've stoped it... I wish he was here."
                       "I know Tony... I know..."

Peter looked at his dad, standing over him, he smiled, tears ran down his face, "I love you dad... I know that you love me... you don't need to say goodbye, because why say goodbye when we will say hello?" Peter placed a hand on his dad's back, he started to cry he loved his dad, and he knew that he had to move on. "I-I love you..." he took the hand a of girl, and they walked away, Peter getting huge, white wings,

I forgot, while I was writing this writing Tony's lines and started crying because it kind of reminds me of something... my cat died back in 2018... I never got to say goodbye to her... I never got to tell her how much I loved her... but I know that she knows that I love her... I didn't mean to make myself cry was hoping for a different outcome... but I didn't, so here I am,  at 12:30 AM just crying...

I hope all of you were okay from that emotional roller coaster, and I'm kind of sorry that I made you guys cry. I hope you guys have a wonderful new year and I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! Remember yell Jumanji instead of happy new year when the ball drops at midnight.

I'll see you all in the next chapter by and stay Gold~

There is no end card I'm to sad and I'm crying.