Happy birthday Cap.

Just gotta say this.

Happy Birthday to America's ass.

On with what ever this is.

(Also Peter calls Steve pops because I messed up and I really don't want to change it.)

Today was July 4th, and everyone knew what that meant.

It was Steve Rogers birthday.

Everyone could say they were excited. But not as Excited as one Peter Stark. He loved his Pop's birthday.

Steve woke up to Tony cuddling him. Steve laughed and kissed Tony. As he was about to get out of bed Tony's grip on Steve got stronger.

"You're staying here... Nat and Peter are cooking today..." Tony said in a tired voice. Steve sighed and laied back down.

"Happy Birthday Pop!!" Peter yelled jumping in between Tony and Steve. They laughed and Nat brought in food.

"You guys didn't have to do this." Steve said.

"But we wanted to Pop!" Peter said. Steve laughed. As he ate and Tony taking some food off his plate Peter told them what they were going to do today.

"Slow down Pete. I get it you're existed for today." Steve said with a smile. Peter couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

- Later -

After Peter and Tony tired -key word tried- to make a cake for Steve, the Avengers gave Steve gifts and all that, Bucky and Nat made dinner, then it was Peter's favorite part. Fireworks.

"Okay everyone here and ready?" Tony asked as they sat on the roof of the tower. Everyone nodded. Tony smiled and kissed Steve's cheek. "Okay Happy light them up!"

Soon huge fireworks started to go off and everyone smiled. Steve pulled Peter and Tony close to him.

"I have to say. This is one of my favorite part if my birthday. Getting to be with the two people I love the most, being with my friends, and watching fireworks." Steve said. Peter and Tony smiled. "I love both of you."

"We love you too Pops." Peter said as he hugged Steve. Tony kissed Steve.

"Pete plan 4th of July on the go." Tony whispered to Peter. Said boy nodded and got up. As soon as Peter left and came back World War two fighter planes flew over the group and a firework went off being in the shape of Captain America's shield. Steve sat there shocked. Tony helped him up and got down on one knee.

"T-Tony..." Steve saisnhis face turning red. As fireworks went off Tony smiled.

"I'm gonna skip the cheesy speech. But just to let you know I lived you the day we met. Anyway... Steven Grant Rogers, will you do me the honor and marry me?" Tony asked. Steve smiled at tears ran down his face. He nodded and hugged Tony. Everyone clapped and a big firework went off. It was the arc reactor where the star would be on Steve's shield.

"This birthday couldn't be any better." Steve said and kissed Tony. Peter hugged them.

"Happy Birthday Pops." Peter said.

Happy Birthday to America's Ass.