The Mutiverse

This story sucks. So you don't have to read. I'm getting things out the best I can. Sorry for the long waits and stuff. And all the Author notes. But I am doing better, thank you for the 'get well soon'.

So thank you and enjoy.

Miles Morales was walking home one late night, he didn't pay any mind to a bright light in a alley way, thinking it was just some car's headlights, but when he heard groaning he ran right into the alley, there he stood shocked. Peter Parker all out in his Spider-Man suit, mask off, blood coming from him head, and the suit itself was ripped to shreds. Miles ran over to Peter, he looked younger then the one from Queens, he also had brown hair instead of blond hair. Miles helped the spider up, and started to walk to his apartment. But Gwen stoped him.
               "Miles?" She asked, the young spider looked at her, she was on a lamppost, looking down on them.
                "Gwen, he's hurt, like badly, we can't let another Spider-Man die! Help me." He said to her, she nodded and got on the other side of Peter, putting his arm around her neck and they started to walk, they didn't know where they were going but somewhere so Peter can get medical help.

They ended up in queens, in front of a old looking house, they walked up to the door and knocked, soon May Parker opened the door. "Oh dear." She said, "come on get him to the couch." She told them as she closed the door and went to get a first aid kit.
"Who is he?" Gwen asked as she took off her mask, Miles looked at the young Spider, Peter's eyes were slightly opened, his mouth was too, taking in small, But deep, breaths.
"Remember the Multi-verse I was talking about?" Miles asked.
"The one that Olivia Octavius was working on?" Gwen asked.
"Yeah! Maybe he's from one of them!" Miles said. "I mean I wouldn't be the first time that happened."
"Question is, how do we get him back." It was May this time, "he can't stay here we all know that." She walked over to Peter and pulled him up a bit, Peter looked into her eyes. Then he hugged her.
"I'm glad you're okay..." he slurred out. May was taken back a bit, then she hugged him back, and kissed the side of his head.
"Let me get ya fixed up okay?" She asked, Peter nodded, Miles sighed.
"Gwen and I will go where I found him-"
"No..." Peter said, he was more awake now, "don't do that, and a point in the space time continuum, you don't know what else came with me." Peter hissed him pain. "I was fighting Otto Octavius, Mr. Stark and Captain Rogers were having a argument, Something about the winter soldier..." He took a breath. "I think Dr. Banner is somewhere here."
"Why do you say that?" Gwen asked.
"Because, Otto, Bruce, and me all came through a huge hole in the sky." Peter said.

- sometime later -
"Okay we all know the plan right?" May asked, Peter looked at her, fear in his eyes. "Peter, whatever happened to your May... I'm sure it won't happen this time." She smiled at him, he nodded.
                         "Okay, so we go to Stark labs and look for Banner, what if we get caught?" Miles asked, Peter sighed.
                      "If it's avengers tower or compound I know my way around. I have a pass, if Friday doesn't work or recognizes me she won't let me through." He said, "but there are vents that lead outside, ways for Clint to get out in a emergency situation." Peter pulled up the map of the tower and/or compound, Miles and Gwen stared at it, amazed.
                       "How did you get this? No one has the blueprints but Tony Stark!" Miles asked, Peter looked down, he sighed.
                      "I live there, I have access to everything and everyone. Codes, passwords, Secret entrances, everything." Peter said, "everything, but I might be different... is ugh.. Loki and Dr. Strange together in this universe?"
                      "What do you mean?" Gwen asked. Peter looked at the three.
                     "Are they married? The in a sexual relationship? Or do they hate each other?"
"Umm... who's loki?" May asked. Peter froze.
"Loki Odinson? Thor's little brother." The three shook their heads.
"Thor... like the Norse myth Thor and Loki?" Gwen asked.
"Thor isn't a avenger? Who's the god on the team?" Peter asked.
"Well. We have Iron man Tony Stark, Umm... Captain America Bucky barns more like the new one since they couldn't find the real one, Yelena Belova black widow, Clint who is Hawkeye, Bruce Banner I'm petty sure he's there under his will, and umm... Hercules..." Miles said. Peter's heart broke. Where was rule breaking auntie Nat? Old man Uncle Steve? Funny uncle Thor? Where was Harley? The love of his life? Did Harry his best friend exist? Why was Bucky of all people Captain America?
"I'm sorry the winter soldier the one who killed Tony Stark's parents. Is Captain America?" Peter asked.
"Mr. & Mrs. Stark are still alive. Yes, they were in a really bad car accident and the super soldier Serum was stolen but they came out of it alive." Gwen said.
"This world is so... weird..." he said, Peter sighed. "Anyway, it is a little bit different, but will make sure everything goes as planned." Everyone nodded and started to head out. Before they could even leave Brooklyn they were attacked. "Who the hell is that?!"
                       "Olivia Octavius." Gwen said she shot a web at the woman, Miles pulls Peter away, Peter thought.
                       "She must be like my Octavius..." he stood there for a minute, "hit the legs, the box on her back controls them, if you knock it out then all of them will stop working."
                        "It may not be that simple Peter!" Miles said, Peter laughed and smiled.
                        "Trust me, they maybe a sure Genius but they are that smart. I know every weakness in the iron-man armor, I know how to stop Thor for killing his own brother when he gets stabbed, and I'm on Loki's soft side, no one and I mean on one messes with Peter Parker." Then then shot a web at Octavius, he landed on her back while she tried getting him off of her.
                        "Do you kids need a little help?" Some one asked, a roar was heard and a big green monster came, crushing the legs.
                         "Uncle Bruce!" Peter smiled he hugged the hulk, who smiled and hugged back.
                      "Glad to see spider-baby is okay." Hulk said, Peter smiled. Miles and Gwen ran over to them, hulk them turned back into Bruce. "We don't have much time, the Avengers will be here in a few."
                          "Well we don't need to go to the tower now." Miles said, Bruce shook his head, then tapped his watch. A hologram popped up.
                             "We need to go now, there's a portal to our world opened right now." Bruce said, Peter looked at it.
                             "And if we don't get to it-"
                             "We're stuck here till either that Octavius or ours makes one to get out of here."
                             "Wait, what about King Pin? He has this big Machine underground. All we need is a goober." Miles said. Peter looked at him. He never really called anything a goober.
                          "A Flash drive you mean?" Peter asked, Miles nodded. "Okay so we have to choose." They heard thrusters in the distance, they then looked up to see Tony and the so called 'Avengers'.
                          "Peter?" Miles asked, Peter looked around as they surrounded them.
                          "Bruce what do we do?" Peter asked his uncle. Bruce looked around, he pulled Peter close.
                          "Bruce am I seeing something or is there two of you?" Tony asked Landing, then Tony looked at Peter, and stepped back. "P-Peter?" Tony walked over to the young Peter in Bruce's arms.
"Tony." Clint said, Tony looked at Clint. "He might be our Peter... we barely even knew the guy."
"I know. But I want to make it up to him." Tony said, turning back to Peter, the man and teen started at each other. Then Tony stepped out of his armor, he walked over to Peter and Bruce, Miles and Gwen getting ready for an attack. Peter and Tony looked at each other, tears welled in Tony's eyes, he then pulled Peter into a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done, for how I treated you... I should've kicked you out when you said Pin had a Machine, I should've looked into it instead of sitting around and getting you killed." Tony said, Peter froze, he's dead in this universe? Then a light shone through the entire area.
             "Peter?" Someone said, Peter and Tiny let go, there after all the light went out stood two people Peter thought he might never see again.
               "Thor Loki!" Peter said running to the two, they laughed and smiled. Of course they didn't know who this Peter was but all Asgards are connected, so once they got a message from a different universe they decided to help. "I'm so happy to see you." Loki smiled, he hugged the boy back.
"I have to say brother, they were right, he is so pure." Loki said, Thor smiled, Bruce walked over.
"Are you okay son of Banner?" Thor asked, Gwen and Miles ran over while the avengers where thinking.
"I am now since you're here." Bruce said, "maybe you can get us a ride home?" Thor and Loki looked at each other.
"Our father is strict... but we can see what we can do... we'll contact the others in your universe to tell them you guys are okay." Loki said. Peter looked down.
"You can't take us to Asgard?" Before Loki could answer, a huge roar was heard, Thor got his hammer ready, Loki turned his head like everyone else. Peter saw rhino and Octavius, Olivia got up.
                        "Peter what do we do?" Miles asked the four of them got back to back, Peter saw Otto smile.
                          "Peter, how lovey to see you alive. Thought the blast would kill ya and that green monster you have for an uncle." Otto said.
                             "Which one? Loki or Hulk? Well... Loki is my dad... so take this." Peter threw a green ball of fire at Otto, then shot a web, pulling Peter to Otto's face, kicking him. Miles and Gwen along with Hulk (both of them) stoped Rhino, Loki and Thor brought hell to Olivia. "Rhinos have a weak spot, they may have armor around them but they have poor vision, trick him into going into a building, it takes awhile for him to get out." Peter told the group, he looked at the 'Avengers' "go help Thor and Loki take down Olivia."
                    "What about you Spidey?" Bucky asked, he held the shield close to him.
                    "I fought Otto on my own a few times. I know how to take him down in my sleep..." Tony gave him a disapproving look. "Not that I would fight him in my sleep Sir... just hit the back and get the legs out of fight... if you disable them that would be good. But what ever you do. DO NOT rip it off, that thing is like a hydra, cut one head off-"
                      "Two heads grow back!" Hercules said, "trust me I fought one before." Peter nodded.
                      "I wish you luck! I have a octopus to kill." Peter then swung off, to fight Otto. A Metal arm grabbed him and slammed him into a building. He rolled getting knocked out for a few seconds, he shakily got up, Otto got behind him, digging a claw into his back. Peter screamed in pain.
                     "Once I heard the Peter Parker of this world was killed I was thrilled, I found myself, Olivia, and we talked, then I met King Pen. Wanting a universe jumper as we call it." Otto's arm picked up Peter, Blood was coming from the corner of his mouth, and he had a black eye. "He wanted to go and find his dead wife and kid. I told him I don't do that type of stuff and I have more important matters to attend to. Such like you Spider-Man."
                      "Well Otto... I think you don't know how universal travel works." Peter said, "if one Portal opens, a whole bunch of them open." Otto then saw Peter was looking behind him, smirking, he turned around and got punched in the face. Peter dropped to the ground in his pose, he stood up to see Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield two other spider-men.
                       "Are you okay Kid?" Tobey asked, Peter smiled.
                        "Yeah, thanks." Andrew threw another punch to Otto.
                        "Damn I hate that guy." Andrew said, the three laughed, then there was a oink, they look to the side to see Spider-Noir, Spider-ham, and Penny Parker.
                       "That's a pig." Tobey said.
                        "I'm my world I have a talking Trash panda and a talking tree... both stand on two legs and can work a Machine gun... I've seen weirder stuff." Peter said. "Come on, they need our help." Everyone nodded and followed Peter, webbing Otto to a wall. "Hey guys I brought back up!" Peter did a flip and landed, everyone smiled and they started to fight, soon it was done, Peter looked at all the other Spider-People of the multi-verse.
                           "I would hate to be the bad guys from your world." Andrew said.
                            "And aren't you a little young to be Spider-Man?" Tobey asked.
                           "Didn't your movie suck because you added venom too early on? And the CGI was bad?" Peter backfired.
                            "touché kid. Touché." Tobey said.
                             "No one can be too young to be Spider-Man... I mean... I'm only 15." Spider-Ham spit his water out. Miles mouth dropped. "What did I say?"
                              "Dude... I'm not even 17 yet... the Peter that died here was like... 20 something." Miles said.
                              "Wait... you guys didn't get bit by the spider and age 13?" Peter asked, everyone shook their head. "Wait! Your like ten!" Peter pointed to Penny.
                             "I have a robot to help me! With the spider inside, so I didn't really get bit." She sassed back, Peter held up his hands. Bruce walked over.
                            "Well it's time to go." She said.
                            "D-Do you have to?" Miles asked, Tobey and Andrew looked at Peter and the other Spider-people. Peter walked to Miles and Gwen who were kinda crying.
                            "You guys don't need Peter Parker to be Spider-Man. You have each other... and Aunt May..." Peter looked down, "tak-Take care of her okay? Make sure nothing happens."
                            "We will Peter." Gwen said, Peter used his sleeve to wipe away his tears.
                             "Just stick together... in the end, being together might bring you down, but I'll make you stronger." Peter said. Miles looked at Peter. "Plus, have a Merc on your side, do you know Deadpool? He's great... he gives the best kisses when needed, oh! And he makes the best hot chocolate after a long-" he looked at Bruce, "imma stop talking now... but. Stick together, and you'll be safe." He hugged the two.
                              "Thank you Peter, we'll miss you." Miles said. Peter smiled.
                               "Tell aunt May I love her." They nodded, Tony started up the Machine, soon it was just Peter, Bruce, Tobey, and Andrew. "Thanks again, for the help back there. Otto is going to the strongest prison made. It can even hold the avengers." Both men smiled at Peter.
                               "You know kid? What you said back there about sticking together? I hope you mean that. I have Gwen Stacy and Tobey has MJ. We both swear to keep them out of harms way, we gotta stick together." Andrew said.
                                "You're lucky ones I guess... I have a mercenary for a boyfriend... oh... I'm Bi by the way." Pete said, the two spiders laughed and hugged Peter, they waved their goodbye and left. Bruce got next to him.
                                "Ready kid?" Bruce asked. Peter took a deep breath. He grabbed onto the webbing that held Otto, and held Bruce's hand.
                                "Ready." Peter said, the stepped through, going home.

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN WRITING THIS?! AND IT STILL FREAKEN STUCKS!

Also if I got the movies wrong I'm so so so sorry, I actually never watched the Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield movies... I'm a Tom Holland fan. But I kinda find Andrew Garfield cute... just never watched their movies...

Oh and did you know John Mulaney played Spider-Ham In into the spider verse? I didn't, here's my proof.

Sorry about my handwriting

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye and stay gold~

"That's America's A*s."