Loki, Loki, loki...

"Loki. Loki, Loki. Loki.... LOKI!!" Peter said,

"What Peter?"

"Loki, Loki... loki Loki... the king Loki..." Peter mumbled.

"What is it child?" Loki turned the page of his book.

"Loki King of the world! Loki as in trickster Loki." Peter sang. Loki stood up walked to the kitchen to see Peter making a cake, putting icing on it, he was in deep thought. "Wish Harley was here he could help! Loki's birthday is gonna be amazing!!"

"Peter what in Odin's name is goin' on?!" Loki asked, Peter fell off the stool, Peter look at Loki.

"You aren't suppose to see this!" Peter tried to hide the cake, Loki walked over to him, pushed him to the side and looked at the cake.

HAYYPY 18 BRITISHDAY LOKIE!!"
(Happy birthday Loki)

"Peter you misspelt Happy, Birthday, and MY NAME!" Loki said, Peter looked down.

"I didn't mean to... I'm in a hurry... umm.. pretend you didn't see me nor this cake! I'll see you around!! Oh! Come to the community floor in about an hour! It's game night and your on my team!" Peter then ran off with the cake. Loki sighed and smiled.

Loki went up to the community floor two hours later, he walked in and everything was dark, he turned on the lights and Peter jumped up.
"Surprise!!" Peter said, "HAPPY LOKI DAY LOKI!!" Peter yelled, Loki felt tears in his eyes, yes it was just Peter but he was fine with that.

"Thank you my favorite mortal!" Loki hugged Peter as they are cake and watched TV.

I didn't know what to do, I know my Loki day chapter last year was just confusing. It was supposed to be confusing and I am not going to explain anything about it.

Anyway HAPPY LOKI DAY! Remember always give Loki a cookie and a hug, telling him everything is all right, even though we do this every day of the year it's important that we do it today. I mean it's loki's special day!

I guess you can say it's his birthday!

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye and stay gold~

Oh and covers are due the end of next week! I just wanted to put a time so if people wanted to do a cover they can! There are two really amazing covers and I want you guys to choose!

"YOU JUST GOT LOKI-ED!"