I'm always here

This chapter will have
-mansions of alcohol
-LOTS of drinking (I guess)
-very very very sad scene
-'strip club' scene
-HEATED make out
-very dirty. (Kinda)

just don't ask why I'm making this, I don't even know why.

You have been warned

Steve held his four year old son in his arms, Peter looked at his dad, Steve sighed. It had been two years since Tony died, Peter only had one memory of Tony, or Steve thought.

Steve ran around the apartment getting things ready, there was a knock on the door, Steve sighed and went to open the door, there stood Natasha Romanoff. She took Peter out of Steve's arms as Steve fell to the floor.
"You okay there lover boy?" Nat asked as she walked in the apartment, she set Peter on the couch, then helped Steve into a chair, she closed the door, and gave Steve water.
"I just don't know what to do anymore... I feel like you can take care of Peter better then me." Steve said, Nat sat down with Peter on her lap, she grabbed Steve's hand.
"I miss him to Steve, all three of us went college, you loved him since freshman year of High school." She said, "but Tony wouldn't want you to be upset. It's been two years." Steve looked at her, tears in his eyes, she wiped them away. "I have an idea! It's Friday night, you, Sam, and Clint should go to a strip club, or a bar, or a club, I don't care, and you're gonna find a guy! The perfect GAY guy for you my gay friend!"
"Says the lesbian." Steve said, "but I don't know... I still love him." Steve held the ring that was on his necklace, Tony's wedding ring, Nat rolled her eyes, then called the two.

"LETS PARTY BI*CHES!" Clint yelled with a bottle of Corona (the alcohol not the virus) and sunglasses even though it was 7 o'clock at night, Sam walked in rolling his eyes, and smacked Clint on the back of the head.
"There is a child, be careful what you say." Sam said, Peter held his dad's chest, holding on the ring around his neck.
"Well, I have a full case of alcohol in the trunk of my car, and a list of Clubs to party at!" Clint said, Steve sighed, he handed Peter off to Nat.
"He's bed time is coming up, here." Steve handed Nat the necklace, "he really liked holding it when you read him kitten's first Full moon... umm, if he gets upset the wolf Tony gave him is in my room, he sometimes likes to sleep in there, oh! He also like it when you rub his back and lay in your chest. I know it seems weird, but he's been doing that since Tony passed." Nat laughed, she grabbed the ring, handing it back to Steve.
"Don't worry I'm good with kids. Plus I called Pepper and Rhody to help me." Nat smiled at the boy in her arms. "They love Peter." Steve nodded, he put the necklace around his neck again, and put it under his shirt. Then the three left, Steve sat in the back of Clint's Mustang as they drove to uptown new York city from Brooklyn, Clint and Sam sang on the top of their lungs 'don't threaten me with a good time' by Panic At the disco, Steve looked out the window. They got to a club, Sam pulled Steve out, the shy male looked at the sign.
"You two brought me to a strip club?!" Steve yelled, the two smirked.
"Come on Steve amid it you haven't popped the cherry since Tony. Well, maybe since you guys got Peter, what four years ago?" Clint asked, Steve blushed and looked away, Sam laughed.
"What ever lets go." Steve said walking to the door, Sam and Clint high-Fived, then followed Steve. Once they walked in they were hit with the smell of alcohol, sex, and more. Steve saw the male stripper on the pole, and looked away. "Why are they wearing little clothing?" He asked quietly. Sam and Clint laughed, they pulled Steve to the front row for some 'action', Steve slid back into his chair.
"Dude! Look how hot the next stripper is!" Clint said shoving a picture in Steve's face. "And he's your type! Tall, hot, and manly! He also has long hair... hey didn't your childhood friend have long hair? Bucky right?" Steve threw the paper at Clint.
"Stop it. Can we just go somewhere else... whoa..." Steve looked at the stage, Clint smiled and laughed. A tall male, with tan but pale skin, his long, brown hair was put in a bun, his eight pack glistened with the lights on him, glitter was on his skin and hair. The outfit he wore was something else, he had on tight sliver 'underwear' with a red star on his right butt cheek, cat ears where on his head, a cat tail around his waist. The tail was black and long, with a little bow at the end of it.
"Welcome to the stage, Winter Soldier!" The announcer said. Steve went red, his heart rate went up, he looked at Sam and Clint who smirked.