Wade... What the Hell?

Peter sat in the living room reading some papers from Bruce when Wade ran in the room.

"Wade?" Peter asked as he looked up to see deadpool wearing a sexy outfit but his suit on under it.

   "Oh, hush hush hush , blush blush blush you're not now my big fat crush." Wade started. Peter went red. Loki then appeared next to him on the couch, tying to hold his laughter.

    "What the hell?" Peter asked. Wade did a cute amine girl pose.

     "I'm single as I can you're single perfect for me! I'm gonna give you a bunch of reasons why you should date me!" Wade did a diva drop. (Is is called that?) Peter then saw Tony and Steve sitting next to him. They tried keeping in their laughter as well.

         "Wade, what are you doing?" Peter asked.

          "Reason number one i'm super hot." Wade made it look like he was hot by waving his hand. "Reason number two she's super not." He took a picture of Harley and threw it out the window. "Reason number three I'm all you got and all you got is someone hot!" Wade smacked his own butt making Peter blush even more.

       "Oh Thor why me?" Peter said going back into the couch. Nat and Clint stood in the door way.

         "Boy check my resume, wanna back ground check? Okay! First name Hot last name Bi*ch, wanna get with me now that's the stitch." Wade said as he handed Peter a paper with a list of things why he should date wade.

          "Can I go now?" Peter tried getting up but Shuri grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the couch.

          "He's not done." She said.

         "You think I'm trush hell no! I'm class!" Wade fake flipped his hair. "And I got a big fat ass!" Wade twriked. (Is that how you spell that?) "And all I gotta say is, please date me!!" Wade got in between Peter's legs. Peter became red.

           "Wade..." Shuri covered his mouth.

             "Because I'm Single! S-I-N-G-L-E!!" Wade said. "Love me, and hug me, and touch me, and we'll FU*K ME!!"

              "You done now?" Peter asked. Wade nodded. "Wade, I'm just gonna ask this one time... what the fu*k was that." Everyone busted out laughing but Wade and Peter.

              "Come on Baby boy! You had to like that!" Wade winded. Shuri then spoke up.

               "W-Wade just lost a-a b-bet with T-Tony!" She said while laughing. "And I got to say that was amazing dancing!"

                 "Well looks like my son will be safe!" Tony said as he stood up. Loki could stop laughing. He was rolling on the floor with tears in his eyes.

                  "Odins bread! I think that's the best thing I've seen in 1,070 years!!" He said.

                 "Look you broke my brother Dead of pool." Thor said. (What the hell is this anyway?) With a small smile.

                 "Wade can we talk about this later?" Peter said getting up. "I have some stuff to do." Then he left.

                "Why didn't you tell him?" Nat asked.

                "I thought the song will tell him but I think he's seen me do wired thing a like that before." Wade said taking off the outfit. "I'll tell him." And wade left to find Peter.

                  "Please tell me you got that on video F.R.I.D.A.Y." Clint said while laughing.

                  "Yes Katiness." She said. Clint didn't pay any mind to the name.

                  "Well see you guys at dinner!" Tony said going to lab.

I don't even know what the hell just happened... 

Also I'm doing this now.

Long funny wired chapters

"That is America's ass."

Long sad chapters

"Love you 3000."

Short chapters like this wired one.

"I'm not doing get help."

Okay bye and Stay Gold~

"I'm not doing get help."