A land beyond time

Tony is a king, Steve is his right hand man, Nat is the head Kinght of gurd, Bruce is the healer/Doctor, Thor is a allies with Tony, Loki is a wizard and Thor's brother, Clint the second in commands of the gurd, Bucky is the executioner Pepper is Tony's advisor, and Peter is a villiager who works for Tony.

Also! I have a OC, she is the daughter of Loki, and she is his Apprentice.

Just so you guys know the roles everyone has.

Thank you and Enjoy!

      Tony sat in the throne room bored out of his mind, he played with a ball, his crown slipped when someone in. It was Steve a trusted friend and some one Tony might've like since he was a young Prince.
        "King Tony!" Steve said with a smile bowing to him. "King Thor is here in the dinning room." Tony smiled at him and nodded.
        "Then let's go my trusty guardsman!" Tony said getting up. Then Peter ran, out of breath, clothes dirty, and covered in mud. "Peter!"
          "I'm sorry your Majesty! I woke up late, then Ned wanted me to help out with his horse, and on my way here I get hit by a carriage with a eight legged hores pulling it... I swear to Irene that the hores talked to me!" Peter said. Tony just chuckled.
           "Relax Peter. It's fine... I'll just have a maid clean you up." Tony said he turned to Steve. "Tell Thor and Loki that I'll be while... my apprentice needs a little help getting cleaned up." Steve nodded. And laughed a bit as Peter tripped a bit and blushing of embarrassment.
          "Of course my king." Steve said with a small smile. When the doors closed Steve turned to go to the dinning hall saying, "Peter is just too good for this world." And "I wonder who rised Peter? And if I can meet them."

- In Tony's room. -

           "King Stark you don't have to do this..." Peter said as Tony handed him a outfit. It was blue and red with white ties at the end of the sleeves and neck, a blue and black cape attached to the shoulders that had small little gold pins that had the symbol of Tony's kingdom, black pants, and dark blue boots with rich red lace.
           "Peter! I want to!" Tony said pushing Tony behind a changing wall.
           "Did you really mean when you called me your apperrentice?" Peter asked as he took off his old shirt, and Putting on a new one, tugging off his pants. Tony laughed.
           "I mean... yeah. you're my favorite person... besides Steve." Tony said Peter walked out pulling on the boots.
              "When are you gonna ask him?" Peter asked, Tony walked over to help him with the cape.
             "I don't know." Tony said placing a hat on Peter's head.
            "Everyone keeps talking that the kingdom is gonna go down..." Peter said looking down. Tony gave him a sad look.
            "Why is that Pete?" Tony asked as he opened the door for them. Peter followed him out.
             "They say if you don't have an hire to the throne... they the kingdom will fall... that won't happen will it King Stark?" Peter walked beside him. Tony pulled him close.
              "It won't trust me." Tony said with a smile. Peter nodded and I lean more into Tony, who smiled, and hugged him more.

- Dinning room -

      Loki looked at his brother and daughter. Steve walked in and told them Tony is helping someone.
           "Why am I even here?" Luna asked her long black hair falling onto her shoulder. Her green eyes looking around.
        "Wanda wanted both of us here, plus we are magic users." Loki said. Luna looked at her hands. "I know you want to play with your brothers but you can't."
         "Plus me and king Stark made a deal-"
          "If it's for me and the Prince. that i dout he will have, to marry count me out! I don't even care if was at my birth. You and King Stark are friends and you've never went to war." She growled, Thor stayed quiet, and Loki laughed.
           "Well... next time I will ask if you want to be married." Thor said, fear in his eyes, Luna smirked.
           "Sorry I'm late!" Tony said as he walked in the room. Peter next to him. Luna smiled when she saw Peter.
             "I'm so ready to make Bucky and Clint mad today." She smirked. Peter laughed.
              "Anyway what bring my two favorite brothers is my kingdom?" Tony asked as he and Peter sat down.
            "Thanos make his move onto our kingdom... Loki and luna along with the other magic users like Doctor Strange and Wong have the barriers up, but that magic will run out soon when they are weak..." Thor said looking down.
             "What dose T'Challa think?" Tony asked.
            "We don't know... he's been on lock down since Thanos attacked his last base." Loki said. "Luna tried to contact them through telepathy but she felt all of dead or badly injured, she slowly watched all their nightmares become a reality..." Tony looked down. Peter got up.
            "Luna come on..." He said, Luna smirked and walked out.
          "I didn't like that look." Steve said.
           "No one did." Tony said. "Anyway, what about that... what was it? S.H.I.E.L.D? Where are they?"
          "Last time I've heard from Nick of Fury he was near Lillianna..." Thor said. "Captain Marvel is with him I do believe as well with the son of Coal."
         "This is bad..." Tony sat back in his seat. "We're doomed..."
        "Not yet your majesties!" Peter said as he ran in. "Me and Luna kinda have been working on this when she comes here. I've tweaked on it here and there..." Peter placed down a part of some armor.
         "What is it?" Steve asked. Peter looked at Luna who shrugged.
       "We haven't made a name for it, but, it had a strong magic spell around it where if hit you'll only fell it but won't get hurt, it also has this." He pointed to the middle. "It is a power source I guess, so you don't run our of the magic..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "This is only a prototype.. I don't even know if it will work." Tony, Thor, and Loki nodded.
             "Its only a chest pice..." Luna said. "It would work better if we had a full set.." they nodded.
            "It could work..." Tony said. "If we use it right... we might have a better weapon then Thanos."
          "Not to mention the commons." Loki said. Tony smiled.
         "You two are amazing! Do you think, with my help course, be able to make a full set of armor?" Tony asked. Luna and Peter nodded with a smile.