Who is spiderman?

In this AU no one knows Peter is Spider-Man, but he lives in the compound with them.

Ships.
-Spideypool
-Stoney
-Thorbruce

Peter sat at his desk, he was working on his AI when Friday warned him of Tony walking to his room, Peter looked around, he forgot where he put his mask, then there was a knock, Peter ran to the door forcing it back closed. "One second Mr. Stark, I'm not decent.." Peter cursed himself, Tony wouldn't care if Peter wasn't in boxers he would still come in.
"We need to talk to you spiderman." He heard Steve said, Peter was now looking around for his suit and mask, he slipped on a screwdriver and fell hard in his back. "Spider-Man? Are you okay?" Peter didn't say anything, his head hit a sharp in of the desk and he fell conscious, Tony banged on the door.
"Steve break it down." Tony said, Steve nodded and kicked opened the door, they saw Spidey's feet and ran over to the other side of the bed. "Go get Bruce." Steve ran out of the room getting Bruce, Tony ran over to the unconscious Spider-Man. He froze, Spider-Man was a kid, Tony slowly walked to him, now really wanting to keep him safe. He saw the blood on the floor and looked around for a cloth, he found on and put it on the cut. Steve and Bruce ran in.
"Move the cloth so I know what I'm dealing with." Bruce said getting some rubbing alcohol, Tony moved the cloth Steve gasped, Bruce froze. "He's a kid?" Tong nodded, Bruce now started to work faster, he cleaned the blood up, and started to stitch Peter's head. "Let's get him the the med-bay make sure nothing is worse." Tony nodded picking up Peter they got to the medical wing, Tony put Peter in a bed while Bruce went to do some test.
"We can't let the others nor Fury know that Spidey is a kid. I can't let him sign those papers." Tony said, Steve pulled Tony close. "He's a kid Steve, why did he agree to live with us? He has a family. Has school. So much to live for."
"Maybe we should ask him when he wakes up." Steve said, Tony sighed.

- a few hours later -
Peter slowly opened his eyes, his senses were dialed up even more then they were. "Friday turn down the lights please." Peter whispered, soon the windows were blocked, lights went to somewhat dark, and all noise was silenced. "Thank you." He said. Tony walked in, Friday told him to be quite, and not to make any loud sounds.
               "Hey Peter." Tony said Peter looked at him.
               "I'm sorry Mr. Stark... for lying to you about my age. I'll get out of the tower as soon as possible." Peter said, Tony shook his head.
"It's okay Pete. You didn't have to tell us you age. But I would've been a good to know." Tony laughed. Peter smiled. "Get some rest Bruce did a scan and nothin seems wrong." Peter nodded slowly going back to sleep. Tony got up and walked over to the door he looked behind him at Peter again and smiled.

- a few days later -
        Peter and Bruce walked out of the medial wing, Peter without his mask, they walk to a conference room to see all the Avengers and Nick Fury. He looked at Peter.
              "Sorry we're late, Spidey was still getting over the fall." Bruce said sitting down, Peter looked at everyone, his heart dropped when everyone said a kid couldn't be on the team.
                "Guys look, Spidey here has helped us, he needs to be here like the rest of us." Tony said, "Peter, tell us about your self."
                "Umm... well for the first part, my name is Peter Parker I'm 16 years old... I used to live in queens now I don't... umm... my parents died when I wanna day about 4 maybe five, I was bit by a radioactive spider, then a few hours later my uncle was shot in front of me, died in my arms, then ugh... my aunt died from a lung disease... I guess, they didn't really tell me how or what killed her..." Peter looked down, Tony sat down next to him, and pulled him into a hug. "Before my uncle passes he told me something that made me Spider-Man... he said 'with Great power comes great responsibility' I've kinda been using that my whole super hero life..." Peter smiled at the thought of Uncle Ben.   
                      "I think he's already an Avenger... I mean non of us have been through THAT much pain." Clint said, Peter smiled, Nat looked at him.
                        "He's a kid Clint." She said.
                       "But an awesome kid! I mean! Have you seen the prank he's done! He's got my vote!" Clint winked at Peter.
                        "Both me and Steve think it's a good idea for him to be here." Tony said Steve nodded. Wanda smiled and agreed, so did vision, Bucky smiled at the kid, Sam was thinking.
                        "Maybe, but I don't know, he's a kid, we have to keep watch over him. And Stark is a drunk." Sam said, Fury looked at Peter.
                         "Can we trust you?" He asked. Peter nodded, then he was tacked to the ground. "Deadpool." Fury growled, Tony and the Avengers got into a fighting stance.
                         "Oh baby boy! Your dream has come true!" Wade said, he kissed Peter's cheek. "I can't wait to fight by your side."
                        "You're not Avenger Deadpool get lost." Tony said yanking Deadpool off of Peter.
"But me and Spidey are on the red team with DereDevil." Deadpool said, Peter sighed and took off Wade's mask. "I love you baby boy."
"Get our before I throw you out the window." Peter sighed rubbing his head. Tony dropped Wade who jumped out the window. "How in Thor's name did he even get in here?"
"How did he survive that fall?" Clint asked as he looked over the broken glass.
"You hung out with DereDevil and Deadpool?" Nat asked. Peter shrugged his shoulders.
"Well more like DereDevil, I lived in Hell's Kitchen for a few weeks, he kinda took me in, Deadpool joined a bit after I came here. I still go out and fight crime with them time to time." Peter rubbed the back of his neck, "Deadpool kinda has a small crush on me, I mean he's a cool guy, it's just, he can be a bit-"
"Annoying?"
"Perverted?"
"A bi*ch?" Steve asked, everyone looked at him. "We were all thinking it." Every laughed.
"I guess you can say that." Peter said, "I can stop hanging out with them if you want me to! I mean-" Tony put a hand on Peter's shoulder.
"It's fine Peter, if they're your friends, then we can stop you from hanging with them, just if Deadpool gets to close to you, you call me." Peter smiled and nodded.
"Thank you mr. Stark." Tony pulled the kid into a hug. The others did as well, Nat and Sam thought, then joined in. Loki and Thor walked in. Loki smiled.
"Finally you told them!" He said.
"Okay Smarta*s just became I embarrassed you in front of the whole school doesn't mean you get to do it to me in front of the Avengers." Everyone was quite, no one talked to Loki like that. Then they hear a laugh.
                         "You started it Parker, let's do this." And with that Loki pulled out silly string web shooters and shot it at Peter, the Clint grabbed silly string and stood next to Peter.
                          "Oh its on Odinson!" Peter and Clint ran after Loki. Everyone shrugged and joined in. Thor and Bruce went to the lab to hang out a bit.
                           "What are you doing babe?" Thor asked. Bruce was looking over some stuff.
                            "Something weird came up in Peter's blood test. Then I did a DNA test to see how the bite did anything to his cells." Bruce pulled up Tony's file. "Tony and Peter have the same DNA..." Thor looked at the screen, then at his boyfriend.
                           "Are the brothers?" Thor not being smart asked, Bruce shook his head and laughed, he kissed Thor's cheek.
                            "No Tony and Peter are father and son."

It's nothing to special but it's something, I'm working on some stuff, a chapter I originally had planned that was a request I had to take down because I don't know how you guys would feel about it. But, I am making another one shot book that deals with this type stuff.

        -Sexual assault
       -Depression
      -self-harming
       -gory type stuff (I'm not that good but it fall in the book.)

Basically anything that I feel that shouldn't be in this book. It will be descriptive so please if you don't like that type stuff or get triggered don't read.

Also it will be very slow updates, even slower then this book. It's the truth.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next bye and Stay Gold~

"I'm not doing get help."