DC meet Marvel pt. two

Part Two of this weird story.

   Elizabeth jumped on a catwalk Robin landing besides her.
            "This was to easy..." she crouched. He looked at her doing the same.
             "How hard is it to get in and stuff?" He asked. She looked at him.
             "Skull would have max security." She looked down too see half if her team. Thor tied up, Clint and Natasha hanging by their
arms from the ceiling, Bruce in a cage, and Peter knocked out cold. His breathing was uneven.
              "That means this is a trap." He said. Elizabeth nodded giving her team a sad look.
              "We have to get out if here... with or without my team." She said then slowly got up. "Ah!" Robin saw blue and Elizabeth fell. He got up and grabbed his throwers.
               "Well that was more easier then I thought it would be..." someone said their voice was broken English. But he could tell what it was. German. He looked up to see a man in black. No skin. Just red.
                "So you're Red Skull Huh?" He asked he smirked.
                "And your one if those... Justice league people... copying the Avengers I see... well that Lurther told me he couldn't take you guys down..." Red Skull looked down at Elizabeth. "And if you got Elizabeth with you... well you would die... She did kill my so called son after all." Robin looked at the blond laying on the ground in front of her.
                "Cyborg... come in." Robin said into his com.
                 "Yes?" Cyborg asked.
                 "Has Elizabeth killed anyone?" Robin asked. "Like she meant to kill them." It was quiet. Red Skull stared at Robin.
                  "She did... But he never really died... H.Y.D.R.A was able to bring him back... But as another Winter Soldier..." Cyborg said then he saw them.
                 "Why did she do it?" Robin asked.
                 "She didn't mean to... He was the one who hurt her badly... the burn isn't the only thing she got from H.Y.D.R.A. Robin..." Cyborg said. Robin looked down and pulled up Elizabeth's shirt in her lower back was a small tattoo. Hail HYDRA.
                 "She works with them?" Robin said to both Red Skull and Cyborg.
                 "Why would she work with them?" Cyborg asked.
                 "Because she said something about not forgetting what they did to her." Robin said grabbing a knife. "You know she didn't mean it... unless you had something to do with it?" Skull just smirked.
                 "Now what was that saying again? Hail Hydra was it?" He pulled something from his back pocket. Robin grabbed Elizabeth and rolled off the catwalk. They fell and Robin held her tightly.
                 "Come on!" Someone said when Robin hit the floor. He looked over to see Natasha cutting the rope. She fell to the ground landing on her feet. "Elizabeth!" She ran to him.
                 "I got them! Let's get out of here!" Cyborg yelled Robin nodded. He picked Elizabeth up and Natasha ran behind him.
                 "You could have told me she works for the bad guy!" Robin said as they ran though the halls. The rest of Robin's team were at the front door.
                 "That's not even in the comics... it's fact. But Elizabeth would never turn on her father and Unlce unless needed to." Cyborg said. "Like in Captain America Civil war! Elizabeth looked at both sides but never got in the fight. But she was really cheering for Tony to win." Robin looked at Elizabeth.
                "What about Hydra? What part do they play?" Robin asked turning the corner.
               "Hydra only mind controls her when they NEED her. Much like her Unlce. She was named the Patriot by both Hydra and Avengers." Cyborg said as they got to the front. "But Hydra called her the Winter Patriot."
                "How do you know this?" Thor asked as he flew besides them.
                 "Oh my... batman... it's Thor.. its really Thor!" Cyborg started. Robin -the best he could- hit him. "Oh, umm... comic books... a lot of comic books." They stoped.
                   "They're coming..." Superboy said Robin nodded then saw the jet. It landed and they ran in.
                  "John we have some injured." Miss Martian said. Batman stood up from his seat in front of Tony.
                  "What happened?" He asked. Natasha looked at him.
                 "May I ask who you are?" She asked. Tony stood.
                 "Don't worry Nat... we can trust them. Cap is getting checked on
right now." Tony said Natasha nodded walking to Tony. Everyone sat down and took a break.
                  "Can you tell us what happened?" Bruce asked, looking at both the Avengers and Justice league.
                  "Did any of you know that Elizabeth worked with the enemy?" Robin asked. The Avengers looked at each other.
                   "A little... we knew that she can't really control her own mind when facing H.Y.D.R.A. She hates most of the missions we have going to the base." Clint said looking out the window.
                   "What Bird Brain is saying it dosen't really surprise us if she goes crazy... She's like Barns..." Tony said. "If we just saved her in time that wouldn't have happened..." Bucky placed a hand on his shoulder.
                   "It wasn't your fault Tony." Bucky said. "Elizabeth was tortured, brain washed, and almost killed. She said she broke so many codes and rules that she felt bad... She begged Fury not to throw her in jail." Bucky said looking at them. Everyone looked down.
                    "So every H.Y.D.R.A burn, cut, and tattoo was them?" Robin asked. The Avengers looked down.
                  "Tell us about this world..." someone said they looked to see Peter.  Robin glared at him.
                  "Much like your world but... less cool." Cyborg said. This was quickly followed by a punch from Robin. "It's ture! That have way cooler tech then us. Tony Stark freaking made a arc reactor that helped clean the air. Dr. Bruce Banner knows a whole lot on gamma radiation! They have TWO gods! TWO!!!"
                  "I like this robot!" Thor said. "I only wish my brother was here. He could get us out of... oh what's that phrase again? Oh sticky situation!" Thor laughed as Peter walked over. Robin just stared at him.
                 "I'm glad you were able to help Elizabeth save us." Peter said with a small smile.
                 "Anything for heroes... don't we have to stick together even if were from different worlds?" Superman said. The Avengers nodded. Then Manhunter walked in.
                  "How are they?" Both Peter and Robin asked. Manhunter looked at them then to the two teams.
                 "They are alright... just need some rest." Manhunter said. Everyone nodded looking down.
                 "Why? Why would she lie?" Robin said Superboy looked at him.
                "She told us she was imprisoned by this 'H.Y.R.D.A.'... What she was saying was she worked with them when she was with them." He said arms crossed. Cyborg nodded.
                 "You have to piece things together... Then you'll get it." Cyborg said. The Avengers looked at each other.
                "I'm gonna go and be with Elizabeth... so she knows I'm alright." Peter said walking away.