Spider-Man... spider-man!

Miles stood outside a of a building, he waited for Peter, "come on, come on." Miles looked around, there was a load noise, he looked to see the wall blow open, Peter flew through, hitting a wall. "No no no... Peter."
                 "Mil-Miles?" Miles ran over to him, the 13 year old looked at the 17 year old, he put his hands on the pulse, it was there but faint.
                   "Come on! Let's get you to the tower." Someone walked out, miles looked, Octavius, the sinister six, he picked up Peter.
                    "Where are you going little spider?" Octavius asked, Miles was being crushed by Peter's weight, he needed to get out of there. He then started to run, he just ran, the sinister six followed, miles ended up at the hospital, Dr. Strange saw them in the ER.
                    "Peter!" He said and ran to miles, they pulled off the mask, people gathered around, miles pulled off his mask.
                      "I'm sorry..." Strange looked at him, while he did CPR, "I-I couldn't stop them."
                       "Hey it's okay, you did the right thing." He said. "I'm gonna need a gurney. We need to get him into surgery!" Strange yelled, he was still doing CPR, Miles pulled out his phone, he called Tony.
                        "Mr. Stark I'm sorry! Peter went in alone! He didn't want me in the fight! He got hurt! We-we're at the hospital! I-I'm so so sorry..."
                          "Whoa! Miles slow down, what happened?"
                          "Peter... he's hurt, badly! Dr. Strange is with him, but he's hurt... I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry."
                    It was quiet on the other end, Miles was scared, "I'm on my way okay?" Miles couldn't say anything, Tony hung up. Miles didn't know what to do, he was scared that he killed Peter.

Tony walked into the hospital, he saw Miles in front of the OR doors, he walked over, Miles looked up.
               "You're in a spider suit without a mask on is it that bad?"
                "The sinister six, they attacked, Peter went in because he was meeting someone there... but no... the sinister six came." Tony looked at the doors. He got miles to sit down.

    Strange walked in, a sad look on his face, Tony shook his head, he hugged strange, miles stood there, someone in the ER yelled. "You killed Spider-Man!" Miles turned to see the whole ER mad at him, Strange pulled them behind the OR doors.
               "He was king gone before he got here."
               "The hit... h-he hit a wall.."
              "That explains the broken back." Miles stared, tears started to fall down his face, Tony didn't say anything. "His brain was bleeding, he wouldn't make it even if he was alive, plus the broken back, Peter would be paralyzed or in a coma."
"Was he in pain?" Tony asked, "did he die in pain?"
"No, he had a quick and painless death." Tony fell to his knees, strange held him, Miles cried to himself, Peter died when he was taking him to the hospital.

A funeral was held for Peter, his identity was revealed, all of Midtown was there, The Avengers only knew Spider-Man, not Peter, Spider-Man. Tony and Strange Knew Peter better then anyone else, Miles didn't go he felt responsible for his death.
"Even if you weren't there Miles he would've still died." Ned said at school the next day, everyone was staring at him, he was all over the news, he didn't look b anyone.
"That's not the point both Ned! Peter died because of me! I didn't get him to the hospital quick enough."
"Stop beating yourself up." Miles stoped and looked at him.
"The day Peter became Spider-Man he lost his uncle, then a month later his aunt." Miles looked at Ned, "he never really told anyone but me and MJ, Tony found out because he adopted him, then Strange found out. Peter just didn't like talking about it."
"He-he couldn't save them?"
"Yeah. Both were killed right in front of him." Miles didn't say anything.