Avengers Snowball Fight

Sleigh bells ring, are ya listing?
In the lane snow is glistening.
A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight!
Walking in a winter wonderland.

Peter jumped into a snow pile as Clint threw a snowball at Tony. "Take it back Tony! Say that I'm not a stormtrooper!" Tony smirked, Steve helped Peter up. The five year old laughed, Steve fixed his hat, he zipped up his coat, and slid on Peter's gloves. Bucky grabbed snow and threw it at Thor. Loki stood in front of Peter and Steve.

Gone away is the bluebird
Here to stay is a new bird
He sings a love song
As we go along
Walking in a winter wonderland.

Thor grabbed snow as his scarf flew in the wind, He looked for someone, he aimed at Sam but hit Bucky right in the face, Thor went white as he started to ran, Bucky had snowballs in his hands and ran after Thor. Loki rolled his eyes, Peter grabbed some snow, Steve and Loki started to help Peter make a snowman.

In the meadow we can build a snowman
And pretend that he is parson brown
He'll say "are you married?"
We'll say "no man."
But you can do the job when you're in town.

Nat jumped on Clint's back, she hit Tony and Rhody, Tony laughed then got it in the face, "Hey! Birda*s!" He yelled and threw a ball at Clint's face. "Oof!" Clint said. Nat laughed, Peter smiled as they finished the snowman. Wanda used magic and Pietro as they made a wall. Tony hide behind it and started to make snowballs.

Later on, we'll conspire
As we dream by the fire
To face unafraid, the plans that we made
Walking in a winter wonderland.

Peter walked over to get some sticks, Steve got some rocks, Loki put some magic in a hat and put it on the snowman. Bruce walked out with a cup holder with hot chocolate, Peter smiled at him, "look uncle Bruce!" Bruce smiled, then he got hit with a snowball. Everything went quiet. Peter walked over to help Bruce, he grabbed the cup Bruce was holding, there was some green in Bruce's look but he cooled down. "Ugh... it was Thor!" Clint said, Bruce just wiped off snow from his jacket and pants. Peter looked at The team of kids. He looked at Bruce and smiled. Loki smirked and Steve had a worried look but smiled at well. "SNOWBALL FIGHT!!" Bruce yelled, he picked up Peter and put him on his shoulders, Steve and Loki started to make snowballs. The team ran building forts and walls. Loki and Wanda teamed up.

"Wanda you trader!" Clint yelled. Wanda laughed and threw a snowball. Peter laughed as he hit Tony in the face. Tony laughed and fell to the ground.

  "Ah! You got me Pete!" Peter giggled Bruce let him down and Peter walked over to Tony. Tony smiled and grabbed Peter, he screamed in joy. Tony kisses him, Nat then threw a snowball at Bruce. Thor then stepped in and helped Bruce. Soon the teams were split up.

Tony, Steve, Wanda, Thor, Bruce, Peter, and Loki. On one team.

Clint, Nat, Rhody, Pietro, Sam,  Bucky, and Scott -Who joined in after the call of the fight-. On the other.

Everyone was having fun and laughing. Fury walked out to see the team being kid-like, Pepper sighed, and Happy was laughing. Then Fury got hit with a snowball. Peter ran over to the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D and held up a snowball. Fury smirked at the kid and grabbed it. He threw it Natasha who laughed Pepper picked up Peter as the fight started to get deadly.

"Okay kids! It's getting dark, Peter needs to get ready for bed, and I think at lest most of you but Steve, Loki, and Bucky are getting frost bite." Pepper said, everyone groaned and walked inside, Snow falling off their clothes and hair, Peter made grabby hands at Tony. Steve walked over and kissed Tony's cheek and Peter's head.

"Let's get you cleaned up. And warm." Steve said. Peter laughed as Steve and Tony walked to their room.

After a fun day like that, the Avengers day around the TV, watching MIB International, Peter was asleep on Tony's chest, while Tony had his head resting in Steve's lap. The Avengers has a really run and great day. Loki smiled as the snow started to fall harder on the big city of New York.

"Why are you smiling brother?" Thor asked, Loki just laughed, and looked at Thor.

"Just reminds me of home."

HAPPY NEW YEAR! well kinda. It's not there yet, but I just wanna say that just in case I can't the day after New Year's Eve.

I thought after a whole bunch of sad I'll give you happy.

I'm thinking a new filed trip one shit but won't make any promises.

Working on a few other chapters and requests, don't worry I'm working on them. It's just a slow process.

Away I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye and stay Gold~

Hi I'm SpOoDeR-mAn!