The Lion sleeps tonight pt. three

Peter ran down the hall turing a corner. He got to his classroom and opened the door. He turned red when everyone looked at him.
              "S-sorry I'm late... my aunt was taking forever to get ready..." He said the teacher nodded and told him to sit down. Peter took his seat in the back of the class. He looked through his bag for his books when a familiar plush fell out of the bag. Flash looked and saw the plush. When the teacher left Flash turned to face Peter.
                "Wow Peins! You miss your mommy so much you brought a stuff animal to school!" He said picking it up. Peter tried to get his captain America back.
                "Give it back! My dad gave me that!" Peter tried to stop Flash from doing anything to the plush.
                 "You don't have a dad Parker!" Flash said he threw the plush across the room. Peter ran to get it but was tripped. Peter got up, grabbed the plush, and ran out of the room. Tears ran down his face when he got to the bathroom.
                  "H-How did you get in there cap? I told you to stay home..." He whispered to the toy. He hugged it. "I know you want to keep me safe... but this is  a new low..."
                 "Hello?" Someone asked Peter looked up and moved to the far, dark corner of the bathroom. Footsepts make there way to where Peter was. A boy came into view. He had blond hair and blue eyes. A few scares where on his face.  "Whoa.. are you okay?" Peter didn't say anything he just hugged the plush. The boy came over and sat in front of him.
                "I..." Peter tried to talk. He just hugged the toy.
                "That's a cool plush! I have Bucky..." the boy said pulling out his Bucky plush from his bag. Peter smiled.
                 "I-I'm Peter..." Peter said the boy smiled at Peter and held out his hand.
                 "Wade." The boy said Peter took his hand and shook it. They sat on the floor of the bathroom just talking and laughing. "If you don't mind me asking... how did you get a Captain America plush? It's been sold out for about 70 years." Peter looked at plush.
                   "My dad kinda worked for Mr. Stark... He brought me in one day with a still a little baby... I think maybe one or so... Mr. Stark fell in love with me. So he gave me his old Captain America... saying if I keep his identity a secret he'll keep me safe... I've always believed it... and I still do... don't know why." Peter said lying. Even if he trusted Wade he can't tell him the truth about his home life.
            "Whoa... Tony Stark had to know your dad really well for him to give him a old toy." Wade said Peter laughed and nodded.
             "I do believe he was a personal intern for Mr. Stark.." Peter said. "One day I'll get that internship for Stark Industries!" Peter smiled thinking about sending a application to his dad saying he wanted to work in the lower labs, Then his pops yelling at him for doing that, but at the end getting to work with both of his dads in the lab.
              "That's cool!" Wade said Peter nodded. Peter looked at his phone to check the time.
               "We should get to class..." Peter said standing up. Wade nodded. "What class do you have?"
               "AP chem." Wade said Peter looked up.
              "That's my class as well!" Peter said with a small smile. Wade laughed and put his arm around Peter's shoulder. They went to class not saying anything about what happened. Peter and Wade took their seats and started work.

--- end of the day ---

           "Okay class i have a special announcement!" His teacher said Peter and his class were quiet. "We have the honor of going to Stark Tower! We will be staying the night as well so bring stuff to sleep in and have for the next day. Along with tooth brush and all that jazz." Peter froze while the class cheered. 
          "No no no... dad pop why...?" Peter whispered and slid back in his chair. The bell rang and everyone got a slip. Peter ran to the tower.
            "Hello Peter." F.R.I.D.A.Y said as Peter ran into the elevator.
            "F.R.I.D.A.Y how did captain America get into my backpack?" Peter asked as he pulled out the plush.
            "I do believe Clint was hiding it from his son who came over yesterday." The AI said Peter looked down at it. He hugged it. "Are you okay?"
              "Sometimes I just wish that I was little again... when dad would sing to me..." Peter said as he slid down the wall and pulled his knees up.
                "Something wrong little spider?" She asked.
                 "Everything..." He held his plush tighter. "I wish Dad didn't have to be an idiot.." the doors opened and Peter left the elevator. He walked to his room and closed his door. After a while there was a knock on his door and it opened.
                  "Hey Pete. Dinner is ready." Steve said. He poked his head in to see Peter on the bed, hugging his captain America, and sleeping. Steve smiled and took a photo of it on his phone. Steve walked to the dinning room. The Avengers were talking and laughing. Tony saw Steve walk in.
                  "Honey.. where's my son?" Tony asked. Steve rolled his eyes.
                  "Asleep." Steve said. Tony nodded.
                   "okay..." Tony said. Steve kissed his cheek and sat down next to him. They started eating.
                   "Peter has a filed trip here Friday. They're staying the night and leaving Saturday afternoon." Nat said everyone had a smirk on their face. Steve sighed.
                   "Guys... what you're thinking is a bad idea." He said. There were some soft footsteps coming from the hall. A vary sleepy Peter walked in and sat next to Tony and fell asleep on the table.
                     "Peter bud... wake up.." Tony said, Peter shook his head. Tony grabbed Peter's shirt and lifting his up. He grabbed a napkin and wiped Peter's face from mash potatos, Green beans, and pieces of chicken.
                       "Dad... I'm not a baby." Peter said as his hit Tony's hand. Tony just laughed.
                     "Some days you act like one." Tony said and kissed Peter's head.