Hail Hydra

"No, dad please." A young Peter cried, Tony looked down, Steve held his son, the hydra agent yanked him away. "No, please not again! Not again!" Peter screamed. "Daddy!"
                "Steve." Tony hugged Steve, or Captain hydra, tears ran down his face as he herd his child scream, Steve held Tony tears in his eyes as well, but he never showed he was sad. "Make it stop please."
                 "We both know that won't happen." Steve said, kissed Tony's head, a agent yelled at them to get back to work, Tony cried as he started to work on radioactive spiders formula. Steve watched Tony work, Bruce walked in papers in his hands, glasses about to fall off.
"How is he?" Tony asked, worried for his son.
"You should've gotten attached to him Tony." Bruce said.
"He's my son Bruce. I was the one who raised him! I love him, Hydra took us, demanding me to do their work or Peter gets killed." Tony said, Steve stood up, "now look, Peter is getting brainwashed so he could be a weapon much like Steve." Tony turned back to his work. "Next time think about saying that before you say anything." Bruce looked at Steve, Who just stood there, being the soldier he was.

- Later -
Peter cried in a cell, Bucky held him as he cried, Peter didn't know what will happen next, all he knew was his dad was somewhere. "What's gonna happen to us Bucky?"
          "I don't know Pete." Bucky said, Tony and Steve walked in, Peter looked at them and ran to Tony. Tony hugged his baby, kissing the side of his head, Bucky stood up, him and Steve Gavin gun a staring contest.
            "Thank you buck." Tony said, Bucky nodded and smiled at him.
             "No problem, I'll do anything for him." Then a idea popped in Tony's head.
            "Steve can you give me and Bucky some time alone?" Tony asked, Steve looked at the two then nodded, walking out, and standing next to the door, out of ear shot. "I can get both you and Peter out of here."
"Tony that's crazy." Bucky said, Tony looked at his now sleeping son.
"I'll do anything to keep him away from here." Tony said, "I can cause a distraction, once you guys are out, I'll brainwashed Steve and we will leave as well." Bucky nodded. "Just be ready." Tony left, he really wanted to kiss Peter goodbye, but he needed to get Steve ready, Bucky picked up Peter and held him close.

- a few years later -
Tony walked into the ran down apartment, he looked at the paper again, he saw the number on the door, he knocked, and held his breath. This is it, he finally gets to see his son again. The door opened to show a young boy about the age of ten, he had curly brown hair, and warm big doe eyes, Tony shed a tear.
"Bambi?" The boy's eyes widen, he stepped back. "Hey it's okay."
"Tony?" Bucky said, Peter ran behind the soldier, "it's okay ребенок паук. This is your dad."
"Are you sure папа волк?" (Papa wolf) Peter asked, Bucky nodded. Peter looked at his dad.
"It's okay Bambi, no more bad guys." Peter smiled and ran to Tony, the father hugged his son, tears running down his face, he kissed the side of Peter's head, smoothing out his hair. Peter cried, Tony looked at Bucky, a smile on his face, "thank you." Bucky nodded.

- a few months after -
                   "Daddy!" Peter held onto Tony, Steve held the hydra agents back, Bucky trying to lock them out. "Please I don't wanna go back!" Peter cried.
                     "It's okay Bambi, you won't go back there." Tony said, "we need to move!" Bucky ran down the street, soon a car pulled up, they hopped in and Bucky drove off, Steve moved some hair out of Tony's face, while Peter hung onto his dad. Then the car flipped, all fell unconscious.

- 5 years later -
                     "I can't do it Steve." Tony said, he looked down, Steve, in his 'Captain Hydra' outfit again, looked at his husband.
                      "You have to Tony. It's needed for the job." Steve said, his red eyes looking into Tony's brown ones.
                     "He's just a kid..." Tony looked at Peter who was unconscious in a chair, he was strapped down, and metal band was wrapped around his head, they gaged him and got the book ready. Bucky stood behind the two, standing like a mindless soldier.
                         "I know, but the mission must go on." Tony hugged Steve as the scientists started the process, Tony buried his face into Steve's neck when Peter's muffled screams fill the room, they said stuff in Russian, and after that painful moment, Steve let go and turned to Peter. "Soldier?"
                        "Ready to comply." Peter's dull voice said, Tony's heart broke, he just wanted a normal life. With Steve, Peter, far away from hydra, far away from any human being.
                       "Mission, Kill Nick Fury." A agent said, Peter stood up straight, he nodded his head, and followed Steve out. Tony put his armor on and took off.

This really sucks and I'm sorry... I don't know where I was going with this.

"Who the hell is bucky?"