Voices of the children

Peter is the son of Thor, but Tony raised him so he could be safe from the war that is happening in Asgard.

This might be a rip off Version of Frozen II just no singing. You're welcome 😉. A

Peter was bored, he was also sad, he didn't know what to do, he was walking around avengers tower, Friday not really paying much attention to where he was going. Peter ended up near the holding area for villains, he sighed as he saw all the villains like Green goblin, doc oct, so meany more. Peter just kept walking, Octavius laughed, Peter looked at him.
                  "Why so sad little spider?" The doctor asked, Goblin banged in the window of the cell, Peter stepped back.
                   "Would you please stop scaring the   kid? I mean both of you need a time to chill." Peter looked over to see Loki, he was sitting on the bed that was in there, Looking bored, three books scattered around. "But then again, both of you are annoying."
                      "Tell me, how did you end up here god?" Goblin asked, Loki laughed.
                      "I like how you think I was forced here. No, I came here willing, know that i won't get what I want. I just love to look on my brother's face every time he comes by here." Loki said, "he pity me really, and I hate it. I mean, I DO love him, but in my own way." Peter walked over to the god, then sat in front of the cell.
"Great now he's staying." Octavius said, Loki stared at Peter, who was now looking at his lap.
"I can feel something is bothering you mortal. Why come to me?" Loki asked, Peter's warm Doe eyes looked at Loki, the god fell in love, he knew he had to keep him safe, even if he was in the cell.
"My family isn't home and Friday is kinda offline... so I can't play any games, I came down here to clear my mind but I guess it just made me even more sad." Peter said, Loki looked at the kid.
"You live with the Avengers? How come I never see you?" Loki asked, he felt bad, he wish he could give the kid a hug.
"Pops said you did some really bad things, but dad just thinks you'll turn me into a monster..." Loki then realized who he was talking to.
"I understand how your father can get, he means well ya know?" Peter looked at Loki, "Thor is a king, he wants to keep everyone safe, and if means sending his brother and only son down to the realms of humans then so be it." Loki sighed. "I've done things that I regret, and I wish My father can see it, but instead, he sent to Midgard and the avengers placed me here."
"Why dose father must be harsh? I mean... your better then him." Peter said, he then covered his mouth, he didn't mean to say that out loud. Loki laughed Octavius and Goblin looked at each other. Loki just kept laughing.
"Why haven't you came to me before!" Loki smiled, then it faded when Tony ran down the hall with a angered Thor, said god pulled Peter up and pushed him away from the cell. "Hello brother."
"Do not talk to me nor my son Loki." Thor said, Thor then started to pull Peter away, Loki watched as the doe eyes stared at him, he felt pain his chest, Tony made sure the cell wasn't tampered with. Then he left. Loki laid down on his bed, looking at the ceiling, thinking of Peter.

Loki couldn't stop thinking of Peter, but the thing is, he never remembered Thor having a son, he remembered the day he lost HIS son.

Yes, Loki did indeed have a son, a son he kept away from Odin, Thor, and the rest of Asgard. He placed him here on Midgard, he remembered the women he left him with, she was sweet and kinda, she looked a lot like Black Widow, he remembered his son's brown eyes, and cute smile, he brown tuffs a hair. Tears started to go down his face, he wiped them away when he heard someone coming.
"Loki?" Loki looked at the window.
                 "Peter? It's late and you can't be here." Loki said, Peter looked down, he had worry in his eyes.
                  "It's just, I can hear a voice, and I don't know where it's coming from." Peter said, Loki got up from his bed, "it's been keeping me awake for awhile, I-I don't know what it is, and I'm scared." Loki sat down and the floor like Peter was, Loki put his hand on the glass, Peter followed.
                   "Listen to it, I have a feeling it's telling you something." Loki said, Peter felt a jolt in his body, he focused on Loki's hand, then the glass shattered, Peter stood up, eyes wide, alarms started to go off. Loki stood up, he looked around, the whaling of the alarms were freaking Peter out, Loki grabbed Peter's hand. "Focus on where you want to go, listen to the voice, and magic will take you there." Peter nodded, "clear your head, just focus." Peter took a breath and close his eyes, then they vanished, Peter fell hard onto the ground, Loki slid off a cliff, hanging off the edge. He climbed up and looked around, he saw Peter and ran to him.
                "Everything hurts." Peter groaned, Loki smiled, "did I do it?"
                 "You were thinking of Asgard?" Loki asked helping Peter up.
                 "It's where the voice was telling me to go." Peter said, his hair was turning a very dark brown, "something's here." Loki smiled.
                  "Let's go." Loki said, they ran down the hill, Loki using magic to help them, he made illusions of horses, they got on them and took off.
                   "You know the movie Frozen II? I feel like Elsa, the voice is guiding me somewhere, but I don't understand, I have no power." Loki smiled. 
                    "Your Father is a Asguardian, even if he doesn't know it you have magic running through your veins." Loki said, Peter stoped, Loki did to, "Peter?"
                     "It's here. That way!" Peter took off, to the city, Loki had worry fill him, he took off after Peter.
                   "Are you sure? Do you know what will happen if Odin fines out I'm not on Midgard?!" Peter shook his head, he knew he HAD to get into the castle.
                     "I'm trusting the voice." Peter said, Loki sighed, then they went faster, trying to get into the city before sunrise.