Love can't be forced but it can be made.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
There is somewhat language that small beings shouldn't read or see, but, not that bad, Descriptions of clothing, body, and mentions of parts of body that small Potatoes shouldn't read. Mentions of small sexual actions just straight up mentions of sex, small/heated make out, do not read if you get offended by such thing.
⚠️ you have been warned ⚠️
Not on with the story.

Word count: 5588

A few years ago, my father.Tony Stark. Made a deal, this deal wasn't big, or bad. At least for him, but bad for the company and Me. It wasn't a good deal, I was suppose to be a girl, my father didn't give a damn anymore, he knew the risks, but I can't say no.
          Now you might be wondering, why was I Peter Benjamin Stark supposed to be a girl? What was the deal? Why was it so important?
      Well let me tell you, My dad made a deal with a Competing company, Oscorp industries. He and the founder Norman Osborn said, their first born, shall marry, have kids, and all the junk. The problem is. Both me and the first born of Osborn are boys... see the problem. We never really met. And if we did, that would a very dig deal, but we didn't. Our faces where everywhere, from billboards to baby diapers. We were always competing, always trying to prove that we were better, to prove that no one could stop our empires from growing.
              I was kinda sick of it, I live with my dad, I never really knew who my mother was, but also live with his two husbands, Yeah... I have a messed up family. But I love them.
     Oh yeah! My other two dads are Steven Grant Rogers, And James Buchanan Barnes also known as Captain America and Winter Solider. Don't ask me why my dad has two husbands, and don't ask me why I have three dads, my answer will always be 'it's a long a*s story that I'm not allowed to tell Sorry' or something with one of my dads killing my other dad's parents' again. Don't ask me.
But as time went on, I kinda grew on the idea of marrying the heir to Oscorp industries. He's kinda cool ya know? ————————————————————
     My life ended when my dad Norman made me marry someone I don't even know, "it's good for the company" he says, "Harry it's important you marry the daughter of Stark" he told me when I was ten, "you don't have a choice, break up with your girlfriend or I'll have to do it for you!"
         Turns out, Stark's only child and a boy! A boy! Don't get me wrong, I like boys as much as the next guy, but don't want to marry one. I see his face very where I go, he even has a ice cream and smoothie named after him, but all I wanted was to live a life my own way. I don't want to be forced to marry a man I just met.
          I sometimes wish I had a little brother or sister, but, no, dad wanted one child. Mom left soon after, I miss her a bit, never really knew her. She wouldn't want this, I know she wouldn't, but she left me with my dad. Someone I just hate. Till, I met him... till I met the boy I was supposed to marry.

*****************************************************
                         Story act I part I
Peter's POV
         I was at a coffee shop, working on some stuff, I needed to get out of the house, do you know how loud three men can be? I hate it. So here I am, in a small coffee shop down street from Stark Tower, I was typing away on my keyboard, finishing up my history paper for Pops or Steve. A waitress came and placed a cup of tea down next to me.
                "Working hard?" She asked me, I nodded, I looked at her and smiled.
                 "Yeah, homeschool sucks but at least I can get away from my teachers when needed." I laughed, she smiled, she then went on her way. I took a sip of tea and continued on my paper. Then someone sat next to me, I look up to see three people sitting at the bar with me. They smiled, oh no... not here.
                    "You're Stark's kid aren't ya?" A girl asked, she wore a hore outfit (kinda), her cheerleading too was to tight, Making her boobs pop out of her bra, and her skirt was way to short to the point when she bent down I could see her hello kitty laced panties. She wore way to much make up, and her hair was kinda all over the place. "You're kinda cute." She said leaning onto the bar counter, making her butt look 'bigger' I roll my eyes.
                     "Sorry ladies, I'm already with someone." I said, I started to get up, a girl, not the cheerleader girl but a different one, she had long brown hair, put in a braid going down her back, she too wore to much make up for my liking, her outfit was a tight shirt with the words 'daddy's little angel' written cross her chest, I could see her black/red laced bra underneath, black ripped, skinny jeans, I could see her thighs, her butt looked a bit bigger then the other two, telling me her jeans made it look like that.
                 "Oh come on, we just met!" She said, I felt really uncomfortable, the third girl was different but the same as the other two, tight shirt too make her boobs pop, tight jeans too make her butt look bigger, too much make up. Her hair was put in a ponytail, nails painted pink and gold.
                     "Yeah and well I need to go. I have a curfew and my dads will kill me if I'm not home by then." I said trying to get up, the Manager saw me trying to leave, he walked up to the three girls, then Happy walked in.
                        "Is there a problem here Mr. Stark?" The manager asked, the girls looked at me, giving me seductive looks, Happy walked over and grabbed my shoulder.
                         "I can handle if from here Ted, thanks for keeping watch." Happy said, the manager nodded and walked off. "You three do not touch, talk, or go anywhere near Young Stark! He is a busy man, and has places to be and people to see. So please think twice before trying to harass someone. And please put on some goddam clothes!" Happy said and pulled me out of there.
                        "Thanks happy... I know I should've snuck out, but I just needed to go somewhere that wasn't the tower." Happy smiled, he pulled me into a side hug.
                         "I get it Pete. Just next time, take me or someone with you, teenage hookers like that will stop at nothing to sleep with someone as rich as you." He said, I smiled and laughed.
                          "Bet they all have sugar daddies waiting for them?" I asked, Happy laughed, we made small little jokes and stuff like that on our walk back to the tower. When we got there, all me and happy could hear were the moans, and yells, I looked at him and he nodded. He turned back into the elevator and went back to the coffee shop. Me and happy sat down.
"How you doin' Peter?" Happy asked, I sipped my tea and looked at him.
"What do you mean?" I asked him, he looked out the window of the shop.
"About the whole 'Marrying Osborn' type thing? You haven't even met the guy yet." Happy said, I tell happy a lot of things, like my crush, and stuff about my life and family. But never really about the Osborn thing, I avoid that as much as possible but, since I'm almost eighteen, my dad has been getting me ready to meet my future husband.
"Personally, I rather marry Harley then some snob." I said, happy looked at me, "I... I just don't know how to feel, I'm being forced into something that I don't want to be in. It's like the press conference all over again." We both shivered.
"Peter you don't have to marry him you know?" Happy said, I looked down. Remembering what dad has told me, and what's happens if I don't.
"I have to, it's best for the company, I may not love him, but I'll like him enough to tolerate him." I said happy nodded, I drank some more of my tea when some tapped my shoulder. I look up to see a most prettiest boy, he gave me a soft smile.
"Mind if I sit here?" He asked, I nodded and pulled the chair out for him, "thanks, it's pretty busy today isn't it?"
"Yeah well, it's New York for ya!" I said he smiled, "I'm Peter." I held out my hands he took it.
"Harry." He said, then we froze.
"As in Osborn?" I asked, he looked at me, his eyes widen.
                        "Stark." We both looked at each other, not saying anything, Happy got up, and walked to get more drinks. "I can find a different spot... you don't have to be nice to me."
                      "No no. It's fine, we can... um get to know each other a bit now I guess." I said, he smiled and nodded.
                     "I would like that." Harry said, we started talking, telling stories, laughing. I had fun.
                     "Wait wait wait, your dad smacked his intern?" I asked, Harry nodded rubbing the back of his neck.
                     "Yeah. Let's just say, I never ever make my father mad." Harry said, "I've never really crossed my father."
                      "I mean I have three dads so, two of them act like momma bears and the other just tells jokes that he thinks is funny."I rolled his eyes, Harry's eyes widen, and his jaw dropped.
                       "How does that work? Which one get Mother's Day and Father's Day?" Harry asked, I laughed and shook my head.
                      "Tony gets Father's Day, Bucky gets Mother's Day, and Steve get the Fourth of July, even if it's his birthday." I said. He smiled, then I was grabbed, I looked up to see Bucky, Steve, and Tony. Then Norman grabbed Harry, Tony and a Norman stared at each other, I looked at Harry.
"Peter time to go." Steve said, him and Bucky tried to pull me away, but I kept still, "Peter."
                         "Why can't I have some time with him? I'm marrying him aren't I? Don't we need to know each other before we do?" I asked, tears in my eyes, Harry looked at me, joy filled his warm brown eyes.
                           "No you may not! You can't and will not. Let's go Harry you'll see each other in two years!" Norman said, me and Harry hugged one last time, he had tears in his eyes. Then we were pulled away.