Dusk till Dawn

Harley didn't know how it happened, but he was dating Flash, the boy flirted with him once and it he thinks that's how it started, but Harley had his eyes on someone else, the son of Natasha and Tony, Peter Stark. The boy could play piano, so Harley started to learn, he wanted to impress the private schooled boy, each day he would go to the music room and play some songs. Then a talent show was announced, Harley knew it was time to show Peter what he could do, he smiled down at his hands.
"Thinkin' of something babe?" Flash asked, Harley stood up, he walked to the pice if paper in the cafeteria. He pulled out a pen, he looked at all the other names on the list, pretty big names, most of them always got leads in school plays, he took a deep breath and signed his name, everyone watched. Flash was kinda shocked, the only talent Harley has is blowing up stuff in some really cool and messy ways, what could he do in a talent show?

"Peter!" Harley ran after boy, he went to private school yes, but Harley and him always walk to the tower together, Peter smiled at the taller boy. "I want you to come to my school's talent show! There's something I want to show you... but it's a surprise."
"Huh! I love surprises!" Peter said happily, "I can see, maybe dad and mum can come too!" Harley smiled, they started to walk to the tower.
"Why do you look like someone from the umbrella Academy?" Harley laughed, Peter blushed a bit.
"It's a new uniform, it's that time of year where they sort people into different categories for college and stuff. We have this huge fair in two months so we can show off what we can do. Me being the only kid MIT is into at my school has to work with the school faculty with everything else." Peter sounded bored, "MIT is coming to the tower in a few days to see what I can do, dad doesn't want me to mess it up, but I don't really want to go to MIT, personally I don't even know WHAT I want to do." Harley pulled Peter into a side hug, they laughed as they continued their walk, talking about everything going on at their schools and stuff.

As days got closer to the talent show, Harley got more nervous, the only other person who knew he could play the piano was his music teacher since she let him use the music room to practice, other then that no one else knew, he was also worried that Peter couldn't make it, they talked to Tony about it, but MIT was gonna come the same week as the talent show. Harley stood backstage, he looked out into the crowd, he saw the three empty seats, he sighed when he realized Peter wasn't gonna Come.
"Harley you look down." The music teacher said, Harley looked up at her, he nodded.
"The person I invited hasn't shown up, yeah my act is at the end but still, he's never really been to a public school before." Harley said, he looked out at the three empty seats again, he sighed. "I fear he might now show."
"Harley, every performer goes on, even if someone isn't there, yes there are times where they have to stop the show for something like people getting sick or the main actor/actress can't do their part, but in the end, they all come together to finish the show."
"So that's where that saying comes from." The teacher laughed, Harley looked out into the crowd again, "but I was doing this for him... to show him that... I like him."
"For Love, that's... really nice Harley." She then gave him a confused look, "but aren't you dating Flash?" Harley went white, he forgot about Flash, he sighed.
"I'll worry about that later." Harley walked out of the auditorium it'll be awhile for for her goes on so he sat in the hallway, he looked at his phone, Peter hasn't texted him in a hour. "I guess MIT is coming today." Harley sighed.

Soon it was time for Harley to go up, he looked worried, Peter's seats where still empty, he sighed as he sat at the piano, everyone was quiet, Flash smiled at his lover.
He started to play, "Not tryna be indie, not tryna be cool, just tryna be in this, Tell me honey, how do I choose?" Harley started, everyone was shocked at his deep but smooth voice, as he continued to play the piano, "can you feel where the wind is? Can you feel it through all the windows inside this room." Harley had his eyes closed, playing the piano, like he doses in the music room, a door opened and there he saw Tony, but No Peter, he was talking to someone, the principal. "Cause I wanna touch you baby, and I wanna feel it too, I wanna see the sunrise and your sins, just me and you." Harley sang, he waited, and waited.
"Light it up, on the run, let's make love tonight, make it up to you." Harley turned to see Peter, the boy walked to sit next to him, the whole school was in awe.
"Baby I'm right here!" They sang together, "but you'll never be alone! I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn! Baby, I'm right here. I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn. Baby, I'm right here."
"I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, baby I'm right here." Harley sang, Peter smiled as he joined in on the piano, the two worked together perfectly.
"We were shut like a jacket, so do your zip, we will roll down the rapids, to find a way that fits." Peter sang, Harley smiled, Peter smiled back, "can you feel where the wind is? Can you feel it through? All the windows in this room?"
                    "Cause I wanna touch you baby, and I wanna feel you too, I wanna see the sunrise and your sins, just me and you." Harley sang, Peter smiled.
                      "Light it up, on the run. Let's make love tonight. Make it up, fall in love, try." Peter sang.
                     "But You'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn! Baby, I'm right here. I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn! Baby, I'm right here." They sang together again, their voices sound like angels, they had their eyes closed. Peter helped Harley up, they stood on the stage, Harley holding the smaller boy, it was just them, no one else, just them. "I'll be with you from dusk till dawn."
             "Baby I'm right here." Harley sang, They started to dance, like ball room dancing.
              "Gon, give love to your body, It's only you that can stop it." They sang together again, "Gon, give love to your body, It's only you that can stop it." Peter got to Harley's chest, it felt like time stopped for them, it was just them. Tony and Nat got into their seats, Flash saw, anger kinda grew in his eyes. "Gon, give love to your body, it's only you that can stop it." Peter smiled at Harley, the taller male smiled back. "Gon, give love to your body. Gon, give love to your body~"
                   "But you'll never be alone!" Peter sang.
                   "I'll be with you from dusk till dawn!" Harley continued.
                  "I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn."
                   "I'll be with you from dusk till dawn."
                   "BABY IM RIGHT HERE!" Sang Harley hitting a high note that wasn't really in the song.
                   "I'll be with you from dusk till dawn..." Peter sang softly, being held by Harley looking into his ocean blue eyes.
                     "Baby, I'm right here." Harley kissed Peter, the whole went while, everyone even Tony and Natasha, there were claps and whistles, the whole auditorium was cheering. Peter and Harley drowned the noise out, They just stood there staring into each other's eyes, Harley smiled and kissed the boy again.

     "I'm so glad you came! And even better you sang with me!" Harley said in the hallway, he hugged Peter, the boy laughed and hugged back, "I got worried."
            "MIT didn't show. I convinced dad to take me here, and I kinda have someone on the inside." MJ walked over, Harley was shocked.
            "Oh, Flash is Pissed." MJ said, Harley went wide eyed, Peter looked confused, then Flash stormed over, MJ stepped in from of Peter and Harley stood in front of both Peter and MJ.
            "What the hell was that?" Flash asked, Harley was kinda shaking, Peter looked very scared, I mean a gorilla just stormed over.
             "I don't want to be with you." Harley said, "you really think I would want to be with you?"
"I love you." Peter step in front of Harley, Flash stepped back a bit, the boy just looked at Flash.
"If you loved him, then shouldn't have you been singing with him?" Peter asked, "I've known Harley for a few months maybe even a year, I've never heard of you, and I'm sure Harley would've told me if he was dating someone. I mean I am his friend." Peter said, Harley couldn't really believe it, the quiet, Shy boy was standing up from him. "Now... I think MJ owes up Dinner!" Peter grabbed Harley's arm and pulled him away from the bully, MJ smirked.
                  "Little bi*ch deserves everything that'll come to him." MJ said, they all laughed, Tony and Nat stood at the front of the school, they smiled at Peter and Harley, they all walked to a restaurant that Harley and MJ knew of, there they just talked made jokes, and had fun. Nothing went wrong. Everything was okay.

.....

Hey, if anyone knows, is there a way that I can move to Europe? I just really want to live in Greece because I have family over there or England maybe get a London boy like Tom H. Or Scandinavia? Because I kinda want to learn more about the Norse and well, it's good to get it from the source than books...

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye and stay gold~

"I'm peter, oh where using our made up names, I'm Spider-Man."