A Ruined Wedding 

Today was the day, Harley and Peter were getting married, Peter smiled in front of the mirror, his heart pounding in his chest, Natasha walked over.
"Hey Pete, don't be scared okay?" She said, Peter nodded, he took a deep breath. Tony knocked on the door, he smiled at Peter in his white suit, Peter fixed his hair a bit.
                  "Ready to merry your Prince Charming?" Tony asked, Peter smiled and nodded. Tony took Peter's hand and locked their elbows together, they walked down the aisle, Harley smiled at Peter, the big cherry blossom tree blew in the wind, some of the leaves got in Peter's hair, he laughed, a huge smile on his face. Tony kissed Peter's forehead and smiled, tears in his eyes, he moved some hair out of Peter's eyes. "I love you Pete."
                      "Love you too Dad." Tony kissed his head again, longer then went to take a seat next to Pepper, Peter turned to Harley who grabbed his hand and helped him up on to the little stage, Harley smiled at Peter.
                        "Ready?" Harley asked.
                      "Ready." Peter said, they nodded at Scott. He smiled, be looked down at his little book.
                      "We are gathered here today to celebrate the love and coming together of these two men, Harley Kenner and Peter Parker." Some people laughed at Peter's fake name, Peter just smiled, "as we celebrate the two coming together as one, we will hear the vowels that have written, Harley Kenner, you may start." Scott said, Harley smiled at Peter.
                      "Peter Benjamin Parker Stark-Strange." Harley said with a laugh, "you may have the longest name that I know, but I still love you, ever since that day after your break up, and the other break ups you had, we had our ups and downs, our nerdy nights and our serious nights, and our even more serious night if you know what I mean." People laughed Peter blushed, "but you are the love of my life, I remember looking at you that day in the lab, the day Old man Tiny Stank wanted me to meet you." Tony gave him a glare, "the way you dance, the song you sang, our song, your voice was of a angel. At that moment I knew, I just knew, you were the one I was gonna marry. And here we are standing in front of all our family and friends, telling them how much we love each other, how big our love is. I love you Peter Parker, and I always will." Peter wiped away both his and Harley's tears, he smiled holding Peter's hand on his cheek, Peter smiled.
              "Peter?" Scott looked at him.
             "Well damn Harley keener, I don't know how to top that..." Peter smiled, "you were there for me, after so much, high school, college, and now Stark industries. I can't wait to start a family with you, the rest of my life really... because after this there is no turning back." Everyone laughed, "but I love you, so much, after that huge break up I thought no one would ever love me, but you came into my life, and you showed me that you love me. And now here we are, in front of everyone to show how much you love me. And I'm happy that you're the one I'm spearing the feast of my life with." Peter said, Harley smiled. Scott looked at his book again.
                 "Rings please?" Loki walked to Scott and handed him the rings. "This is the gifting of the rings, okay, Harley, repeat after me."
                    "Okay." Harley said taking his ring and started to put it in Peter's ring finger, holding it at his knuckle not putting it on yet.
                    "I Harley Kenner."
                    "I Harley Kenner."
                    "Take you Peter Parker."
                    "Take you Peter Parker." Harley smiled at Peter.
                    "As my lawfully wedded husband." Scott looked up at the two.
                    "In sickness and In health." Scott said.
                    "In sickness and in health." Harley moved some cherry blossom petals from Peter's hair.
                     "Till' death do us part."
                     "Till' death do us part." Harley pushed the ring on to Peter's finger. Scott looked at Peter but before Peter could start some one yelled.
                     "Stop!" Harley and Peter looked to see Harry Osborn, Peter's face went white, the smile dropped, Harley pushed Peter behind him.
                       "What are you doing here Osborn?" Harley asked, "can't you see were in the middle of a wedding?" Harry looked at Peter, Scott was holding him, he had fear in his eyes.
                        "I just want to talk to Peter." Harry said, Harley shook his head.
                       "You hurt him! I won't let you even near him."
                      "Please." Harry asked he didn't take his eyes off Peter, who was now crying, Tony next to his son.
                       "No, now can I please get married to the love of my life?"
"Come on Kenner, let me talk to him, for a second." Harry fingered the pistol in his pocket, Harley stepped forward, he got in Harry's face.
"If you want to shoot someone shoot me." He growled at him in a low voice, "I'm not letting you kill him." Harry pulled out the pistol anger in his eyes and pulled the trigger. Harley fell, Peter screamed, Bucky and Steve tackled Harry to the ground, strange and Bruce ran to Harley.
"No.. no.. Harley." Peter said he barrier his head into his dad's chest.
"Lift him on the count of three." Strange said to Bruce, the smaller doctor nodded. "One, two, three." They got Harley onto a stretcher Rhodey and Sam took off Stephen and Bruce not too far behind.
"Come on let's get you to the med bay." Tony said, Peter nodded, Tony and Scott helped Peter up, and slowly made their way to the end bay of the compound.