Legends of tomrrow 

Disclaimer, i've never watched legends of tomorrow, so if I fu*k up something either please tell me or forever hold your peace, that means no yelling at me please. I get it I am uncultured yet I know a lot of vines (a little bit), so please forever hold your peace, even if you have something very rude to say about this story... and again I'm not that big of a fan of DC then I was younger (can't English and it's my first language) , my favorite character in the entire DC universe is Martian ManHunter (did a spell that right?)... and Barry Allen not flash, just Barry Allen, I just really like him, well I kind a like his actor actually I-I don't know anymore. I stoped watching the flash after like season two maybe season three all I remember is that he went back in time and he messed everything up so... so if you know what season that is tell me...

Also my requester I'm changing it up bit... if that's okay.

Anyway on with the story....

Peter felt tears in his eyes, he watched as the Avengers hung out with a new intern and left him in the dark, pushed him away, and didn't explain anything. Now Peter was in the woods, singing a soft tune as he sat in a tree house him and his uncle would go to, he looked at the stream that ran below his feet, he listened to birds chirp their songs, and he smelled the sent of flowers and spring, (just think of what spring smells to you...) the old wood under him bent a little. But it held is Weight, he sighed and laid back, tears ran down his face. He told himself that he didn't need them, that if they were really his family, they wouldn't replace him that easily. Looking at the stars his eyes fell, and he slipped into a peaceful sleep.

- the next morning -
"Peter?" Loki asked, Peter shot you, he looked down to see Loki, he jumped from the tree house stood in front of Loki.
"What are you doing here? Thought you guys liked Hunter then me." Loki sighed, he looked down, then at the boy.
"I would never replace you Pete. And you know that. The others are idiots." Loki pulled Peter into a hug. "I may not be able to take care of you but I do know some people who can." Peter nodded into the hug.

- HQ of legends of tomorrow - (here we go.)
Sara threw her knife if the air and caught it without getting hurt, white canary was reading (IM BAD AT THIS IM SORRY!!), Lenard was looking over some battle plans and making sure the universe was safe, Mick and amya were playing paper football, Ray was looking over his suit one last time for it had malfunction on the last mission, Jax and Stein were just sitting around, and the AI Gidion was running scans making sure everything is in check.
"I'm bored!" Jax said, "I wanna fight."
"Tell us something we don't know." White canary said turning a page. Jax sighed and leaned back into his rolly chair.
"I wish Loki was here. He makes everything fun." He said, Lenard laughed.
"Well he is from another dimension, I still don't understand how he got here." Lenard smiled at the boy, "but be patient Loki told me he's coming, and he's being a friend."
"Finally Child can get a girlfriend." Amya laughed, "I win!" She smiled at Mick.
"You cheated!" He said.
"How do you cheat in paper football?" Ray asked not looking up from his suit.
"She used her animal talky thingy to help her! Got the ants to do her bitting." Stein just rolled his eyes. Sara looked out the window.
"When did Loki say he was gonna be here?" She asked, then the door opened.
"Hello mortals that I barely even care about!" Loki sang, Jax smiled, "stand down child! I'm not done."
"Nice to see you too." Amya said. "Why do you show your 'glorious purpose' to us today?" Loki smiled.
"I'm glad you asked, Legends of tomorrow I would like you too meet, my favorite mortal of all time Peter Parker, or more know as Spider-Man."
"Spider-Man?!" Jax got up and hugged Peter. "I'm such a huge fan! I met you once but it wasn't the REAL you, Ya know?! I'm Jax!" Peter stared at Loki, who smiled, Peter didn't know what to do or say.
"Jax you scared him." Ray said setting down his tools.
"Clam down. Peter needs a place to stay and I'm sure you guys will show him the love he needs..." everyone looked at Loki. "You seriously don't know Peter's story?! There are books and movies about him!" Loki sighed. "Peter it's your story."
"Well... umm... so, it all started when my mom met my-"
               "Peter the other story." Loki said.
               "Oh, okay, so my parents left me to go on 'vacation' turns out that Va-k was a mission and their plane crashed both of them died, I grew up with my aunt and uncle till... my uncle got shot, I had spider powers by then, I didn't do anything, I then started to do things, I helped the neighborhood, I became Spider-Man..." Peter looked down, sara rubbed his back, "fast forward a year or two, me and mr. Stark became really close... my aunt got killed by a robber in our apartment, Stark took me in, then, after a year... h-he replaced me..." Peter wiped away his tears. "I guess I wasn't good enough for him. Or my city..." Peter kept his stare at the ground. The legends looked at each other, they were quite, Loki pulled Peter close to him.
                    "Oh... well, we're your new family! We can call you... Scarlet spider!" Jax said, a smile on his face, "welcome Newbie!" He pulled peter into a hug, Peter was shocked, then hugged back, tears in his eyes.