The Deaf Spider

I was reading a book a few weeks ago and it was a Deaf Peter Parker and I just had an idea, the book I got the idea from is 'Deaf Peter Parker' by shanhanD. Go check her out! Not only that I'm also take a ASL ( American Sign Language) class but anyway.

Thank you and hope you enjoy!

Stuff in ' ' is signing

Stuff in italics is a whiteboard or writing

And stuff in " " is speaking. Just to clarify this.

Peter was deaf, he was born deaf, so he's always been deaf. He didn't mind it really, he learned asl at the age of two, made some friends, and is really smart.

The only thing was, he lived with his aunt and uncle for a long time, he read somewhere that his mom and dad died in the plane crash, so when his uncle died he was very upset. One, because he didn't know what was going in around him, and two, his uncle was bleeding out.

Peter walked into his apartment and headed into the kitchen. May waved at him to get his attention but that didn't work.

              "One sec Mr. Stark." May said getting up. She walked over to Peter and tapped on his shoulder. She signed to him. 'Hey someone is here for you.' She had a smile on her face.

                'Who?' He signed back, giving her the wh- look. She smiled at him.

               'It's a surprise Peter.' She signed and waved him to the living room. He followed. "Sorry Mr. Stark... here is Peter." She told Tony.

                "Hello Mr. Parker." Tony said and held out his hand. Peter looked at it.

                ' He said Hello Peter.' May signed. Tony gave her a wired look. "Peter is Deaf. And it's kinda rude to talk, but he doesn't mind." She said. Tony nodded. "So I can sign for you at the internship or do you have someone who can help you?"

                "I know someone who can help." He said. Peter waved at them, and tapped Tony and May shoulders. "What is he doing?"

                 "Trying to get our attention." May said. Tony nodded.  'Yes Pete?'

                 'What is Tony Stark doing here May?' Peter signed. May laughed.

                 'He wanted to talk to you about a internship' she sighed to him. Peter froze. Tony looked at May who laughed. "He's a big fan, but her sis a whiteboard if you want to talk to him alone." She said. Tony nodded. "Just tap on his shoulder." Tony tapped on Peter's shoulder and waved him to Peter's room. "Do you want to take the internship Mr. Parker?" Tony wrote. Peter nodded and took the whiteboard.

              "Yes!!" Peter smiled. Tony smiled at Peter. Tony started to make a list of stuff for Peter would need and some other stuff. Tony hugged Peter and left. Peter couldn't stop smiling. 

The rest of the week was normal but just getting stuff that Mr. Stark said he needed. When Peter and May got to the tower Peter was jumping up and down. 'Happy' Peter signed. May laughed as the walked in.

       "Hello, we're here for the internship." May said to the lady. "Peter Parker."

         "Yes, here is the bage and info... F.R.I.D.A.Y will take you to the penthouse." The lady said. May nodded and signed to Peter. The lady gave him a wired look then just shrugged it off. May and Peter went to the elevator.