Wisdom teeth

Peter looked at Tony and the dentist, who were talking, Peter just sat in the chair, with the little cloth around his neck, and sunglasses on his face.
               "Looks like he will have to get his wisdom teeth pulled, we can Schedule that when you pay." The dentist said, Peter looked at the two, getting teeth pulled from his mouth was a big no, he didn't even want to come to the dentist, but Mr. Stark dragged him here saying they were gonna go to the park.
                   "You lied to me Mr. Stark! You told me we were gonna go to the park." Peter said, Tony gave him a sad look.
                     "sorry Pete." Tony said, the dentist finally finished.
"Next week come back and we'll do the surgery." Peter was not looking forward to that, when they go home that day Peter walked to his room, shutting and locking the door, everyone looked at Tony.
"He's gonna get his wisdom teeth pulled." Everyone Winced, and gave the hallway a sad look, Sam and Clint shivered, Steve looked at them, Bruce sighed.
"He's only sixteen... why now?" Bruce asked.
"They didn't say, just that his wisdom teeth were in and that's why his mouth was in pain." Tony sat next to Bucky who pulled him close. "Poor kid almost cried when they pulled out the cleaner and small mirror." Tony said.
"Maybe we all can go, get a cleaning or something." Natasha said, "just to be there." Everyone nodded.
"Okay I'll call." Tony said.

- the day of the surgery -
They all sat in the waiting room, Peter was in the small room getting his teeth pulled, Tony looked through a magazine while Bucky held him close, Steve was reading a news paper, and Nat was reading a book, Bruce was just sitting watching whatever was in the TV, Sam and Clint watched the fish swim in the tank. Then the door opened, the dentist walked out.
"You can see him, you can leave in Ten minutes we're gonna make sure he's okay and tell him what he can and can't do." The Doctor said, Tony nodded and stood up, he looked at them.
"I'll be back." Tony told them they nodded and waited, Tony followed the dentist to a small little room, Peter sat in the dentist chair, mouth open, full of gaze, and looking kinda sad. "Hey Pete." Tony said, Peter's eyes went wide.
                  "You look like someone I know." Peter said, tony looked at the doctor.
"He's still a little high the laughing gas." The doctor said, Tony nodded and sat next to Peter, the boy looked at him.
"It's just me kid, Tony, your mentor, you're staying with me while May is in Italy and Greece for the next couple of months." Tony said, Peter gave him a confused look, Tony smiled at him.
"Here are some pain killers and his meds, he will have to take one every four hours, I suggest if he's in a little bit of pain put some froze pees or any froze vegetable." The Doctor said handing Tony all the information, the billionaire nodded, "he's gonna be in a little bit of pain, but right now he's still on the 'laughing gas' as you can call it, it will Where off in a few hours or so."
"Okay thank you. Ready to go Peter?" Tony asked the boy looked at him.
"Where are we going?" Peter asked.
"Can he get ice cream?" Tony asked, the Doctor laughed and nodded.
"Just nothing to suck or chew, something soft, all his foods have to be like that for the next four or five days." Tony nodded.
"Get some ice cream and head home to the compound." Tony said helping peter up, the boy looked at Tony, wondering why they were standing when he wanted to sit. "You can sit when we get to the car, Steve and the gang are here." Peter's mouth was still a little open, the Doctor also gave them some gaze so they can change it later, soon they got to the car, Tony sat in the back with Peter, Clint was taking a video of peter, and Steve drove. Nat, Bucky, Bruce, and Sam took a different car.
"What do you want Pete?" Steve asked, Peter looked at the bored, then looked at the others.
"Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry?" Tony asked the boy kindly.
"Mint." Peter said.
"You can't have Mint Pete, you're allergic to it, plus you can't eat it because you can't chew." Tony said, Peter looked kinda sad. "Do you want chocolate?" Peter nodded. They all got ice cream and headed back home to the compound, Tony helped Peter out of the car, holding his cup of chocolate ice cream, and walked him into the living room, sitting him on the couch. "Here you go Petey. Wanda watch him while I get some napkins." The girl nodded sitting next to Peter who looked around.
"I live here?" Peter asked, Wanda laughed and nodded.
"Yeah you do Peter." She said. After a few minutes Tony came back, he wiped Peter's face a little.