I'm sorry

Warning: A/B/O, Pedophilia, Abuse???

Might go back in and edit it... I really don't know.

Everything was normal, normal morning, normal school day, normal evening, and normal people in the tower. Peter was on the couch wrapped up in a blanket like a Burrito, most of the Avengers were gone on a mission, Harry held his Omega close to him, he knew Peter was gonna start his heat soon, so he made his little omega comfy as possible.
Peter could only think about his dad, and his step dad, Tony, he was an omega like Peter but he could fight and all that. And Steve the man who married his dad after an alpha took advantage of him on a mission, Peter didn't really like Steve, but His dad loves him, he thinks.
Steve was rude, he didn't really care for his dad in the tower, only on missions, He could also see Steve stare at Peter, that made the brown haired boy uncomfortable. Harry was Peter's alpha for about three years, they never claimed or "mated", but Peter agreed with Harry they could do it this heat. Tony knew and was on board with it, he was happy for his son, Steve. Not so much. But he couldn't really do or say anything.

Peter and Harry sat in the living room, "ah..." Peter held his belly a bit, "why heats?"
"I'm here Pete... don't worry." Harry kissed his head, Peter smiled, Harry was getting clothes and blankets for Peter's nest, both him and Harry had been working on it, it's not common for an alpha to help an omega with the nest, but Peter was in a little bit of pain. Harry smiled at his omega as they moved from the living room to the bedroom. Harry smiled as Peter cuddled into him, "love you Pete."
              "Love you too Alpha." Harry laughed, he let Peter get his rest.

It was bad enough Peter started his heat, what was worse was the Avengers came back two day early, Harry drop the glass he was holding a few of the Alphas stood at the entrance, Tony looked at Harry. "No no no..." Harry grabbed their stuff, putting it back in the jet, "Peter started his heat this morning!"
            "What?" Tony said, "I thought it was gonna be yesterday?"
              "His nesting period started yesterday! His real heats starts today!" Harry hurried around pushing any Alpha or Omega out onto the jet. "Please! Go do something for the next few days!" Harry looked down, "this is his first heat with me... I wanna... I wanna make sure he's..." Tony smiled.
                 "I get it Harry." Tony smiled, "come on Team, I think we could use a vacation!" Everyone nodded, Steve looked down, "Steve?"
                  "I think I'll stay back, with Harry being the alpha he can't really go out much,
Plus someone has to keep watch the tower." Tony sighed, Harry just stared at him, then there was a Yelp.
                    "Pete!" Harry grabbed a water and ran down the hall, Tony looked at Steve.
                  "As long as you stay away from Peter I'm okay." Tony said, Steve nodded and the team left, Steve smirked. Harry walked out of the hall, he saw Steve in the kitchen.
"I said that everyone had to leave."
"Don't worry, just here to make sure you don't do anything or the tower doesn't get attacked." Steve smiled, Harry growled, but he other things to worry about, Peter, he need to focus on Peter. His little omega needed him.
"Whatever just don't go near Peter."

After a few days, the Avengers came back, Peter was done with his heat, just sleeping getting his energy back, Harry by his side. "Huh..." Tony sat on the couch, Harry looked up at him from where him and Peter were. "There is a field trip happening in a few days... I forgot Pepper planned that."
"Oh?" Peter opened his eyes a bit, he looked at the two.
"It's midtown..." Peter turned over a bit, "Ned told me, I was foggy when I read the message, but Midtown tech is coming to the tower for a field trip because of their performance in academics."
"Oh?" Someone said, "that's odd." It was Clint, Peter looked at the other Avengers. "Tony you never let anyone outside of the tower in, why High schoolers?"
"I'm just gonna said it was a joke I told Pepper and she took it to light... hey, maybe we can get some new interns!" Tony smiled, "I'm always looking for someone new!"
"We don't need anymore kids running around the tower Tony." Steve said, he was staring at Peter, Tony looked at him, "we already have Peter and Harry, not to mention Peter's friends and that brother of his."
"H-how is Harley doing dad?" Peter asked, his "older" brother Harley was at MIT, he got in there by Tony, so he was doing his study there for a few months.
"Having fun! He'll be back in a few weeks, or was it days? I can't remember." Tony smiled at his son, the twin boys where smart, but sadly, MIT wanted Harley not Peter.
"Yay!" Peter said tiredly, he had a small smile on his face, then he was asleep again. Harry smiled and kissed his head.
"You use protection right?" Nat asked, she had a cup of coffee.
"For the most part yes, I think there was one day I forgot, Peter caught me off guard." Harry laughed, "but I don't think we did anything too bizarre." Nat smiled, Tony shook his head.
"As long as everything is okay." Tony said, "then I'll let that pass." Harry laughed.
"Imma take him to his room. See ya." Harry picked up his Omega and walked off to the room, Tony smiled at them, Steve just glared.