Internship gone wrong

It was a normal day for Peter, went to school, get punched by Flash, ate lunch, get pushed down by Flash, school lets out, takes subway to Stark Tower, and enters greeting the front desk lady, scanning his badge saying hello to Friday, and made his way to the intern lab.
The other interns roll their eyes once Peter enters, he says hello to his supervisor, who smiled and say hello. Then tells him that Mr. Stark was gonna come down later to check on everyone for the Stark expo that was in a few weeks, well two weeks really. Peter nodded saying that he should be done by the end of the day and if he needed anything he'll ask. Then went to work on his project.
Some interns glared at Peter, wanting to know what he was working on, wanting to steal it for themselves, Quentin Beck walked over. He kinda had a soft spot for the kid.
"Hey Pete whatcha workin' on?" He asked, Peter looked up, pushing up his glasses to looked at Quentin beck.
"Something, I really haven't gave it a name..." Peter said, "but it helps with PTSD, Anxiety, and some other mental health issues, but I've also put in to help with physical health like blindness, deafness, and people who have a hard time walking. It's like a Service dog but you don't need money to pay for it, no training needed, and you can take it anywhere without people giving you questionable looks!" Peter smiled showing Mr. beck the little Robot dog. Beck was taken back by this, some of the other interns walked by and stoped in their tracks when they heard what Peter was doing.
"Wow, that's umm... pretty intense.. are you sure you'll get it done by the Stark Expo?" Peter smiled and Beck.
"Don't worry Mr. Beck, I've been working on this for three months even before the Expo, I was gonna take it Miss. Potts, so I can schedule meeting with Mr. Stark, but him coming here I can show him this! I want to help everyone that I can!" Peter smiled, Beck patted Peter on the back, and nodded, giving him a small good luck and walked away.
"We can't have Tony see that. A KID is making something that we can." He said to three Interns who didn't really like Peter, they nodded and started to plan things, they agreed to make something smilier to what Peter was making. Planing on looking like Peter copied them.

- Sometime later -
"Okay everyone Mr. Stark is here!" Their supervisor said throughout the lab, all the Interns stoped, they looked up and waved, saying hello as Tony walked through, he stop one Intern didn't. He then walked over some of the other Inters laughed, knowing Peter was gonna get in trouble, Tony tapped Peter's back, the Supervisor was worried about this. "Sorry about him Mr. Stark, he's our youngsters... the one from Midtown high." Tony nodded, Peter turned around, he pulled out his earbud.
"Oh, Mr. Stark... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be rude." Peter said, Tony sighed, then looked behind him.
"This is pretty Advanced stuff eh?" Tony said as he picked up Peter notebook, it was the code for Friday, but way different, "how did you get Friday's code?" Peter went red.
"This isn't Friday's code sir, this a AI I was making here." He logged on to his computer and pulled up Friday's code and show a side by said of his AI. Tony's eyes went wide. "But I did see some flaws in her code, and easy hack really..." Peter looked down, "not that I ever hacked Friday... I'm sure you would've known..." Peter went even more red. "I'll stop now."
"No no. Carry on." Tony smiled at the boy. Peter cleared this throat.
"Well, from what I know.. kinda, I'm not sure really, Spiderman was able to hack in Friday, here's why." Peter then showed Tony some mistakes that where made and Tony was impressed, the other Interns even Beck, had their mouths opened, the supervisor smiled.
"I'm impressed kid, so what are you working on for the Expo? It better be as good as your hacking skills." Tony joked, Peter laughed a little and showed him the robotic dog, telling him that he was gonna put a AI into soon but it still wasn't stable.
"I don't know what's wrong with it, it could be my coding-"
"Kid you were able to hack into my security system, heck, if you tried you could hack into Shield's, there is nothing wrong with the coding I'm sure, but. Here's a proposal, you come to my lab about once a week all day, use my stuff, learn some stuff from me, and I can help you with your project." Peter almost fainted, his supervisor caught him, he laughed, and helped Peter into a chair.
"You sure? I don't wanna be a burden to you Mr. Stark..." Peter said, Tony laughed and smiled at him.
                      "It's fine Peter! I want to help you." Tony said, Peter smiled and nodded. "After you calmed down a bit you and Tom can come up to my lab just tell Friday okay?" The two nodded, Tony left to check other out, Tom stayed with Peter.  
                        "This is amazing Peter! Tony Stark doesn't just left anyone in his lab! You're being trained by Stark!" The two laughed, Peter nodded and smiled, then the two waited a bit. Tony was looking over Beck's project he was working with a small group, but he did most of the work.
"This looks like what Peter did." Tony said as he looked at it closely, "but modified..." Tony looked at the four, "I hope you didn't steal this." Beck shook his head.
"No, we were working on this a lot longer then Peter. He's a kid so his might have a lot of stuff wrong with it." Beck said, Tony's tongue moved side to side, and he crossed his arms.
"Uh huh. Say my I see YOUR AI coding?" Tony asked as he held out his hands, the four of them went white.
"Well we haven't really thought of that.." Tony rolled his eyes and moved on. Soon he was done, he saw Peter packing up some stuff, he walked over.
                        "Hey Pete. You still want to talk about you coming to my lab once a week?" Tony asked, Peter jumped, he looked at see Tony.
                         "Yeah, sure... I guess I can stay a few more minutes..." Peter said, Tony nodded and they sat down, talked for a bit, Tony smiled.
"So I'll see you Saturday?" Tony asked, Peter looked at his phone, then looked back up at Tony.
"That's tomorrow." Peter said, Tony nodded, and looked at Peter.
                       "And? It's not against the law, you technically only work on Thursdays and Fridays, adding another day wouldn't hurt."
                       "B-But I can't..."
                      "Why's that?"
                       "I-I got homework..." Tony rolled his eyes.
                     "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that. But be here 12 pm sharp okay? If you need to, text me and I'll have Happy my driver pick you up 'Kay? Okay, see ya tomorrow kid." Tony handed Peter a pice of paper, and walked away, Peter looked down at the paper, it had a phone number on it. Tony Stark gave Peter his phone number. Peter smiled, he got up, and started his way out of the tower, as he was walking to subway he felt like someone was following him, he looked behind him to see no one there. He went on his way.