Am I Gay? Part two.

Harley walked into the lab to see Peter at a desk working on something. He walked over to him.
              "Hey Peter!" Peter jumped and the thing he was working on exploded. Web fluid busted from the bottle and sticking Peter and Harley together. They blushed. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean..."
              "I-It's fine... I can always make more..." Peter said. He looked in Harley's blue eyes. "F.R.I.D.A.Y?"
              "Yes Peter?" She asked.
              "Can you call dad and tell him to bring the unstuck spry..." Peter said.
               "Of coures Peter." She said. Harley's heart started to beat faster and faster. He tried to move.
               "St-stop!" Peter squeaked. "This web is like quicksand but different the more you move the tighter it gets... plus... you're grinding on my crotch..." Peter blushed when he said the last part. Harley went even more red.
                "D-Do you have a knife or something?" He asked. Peter shook his head.
                 "Kinfe won't cut the web..." Peter said. "We wait this out or get the unsticky fluid to moist it." Harley shook his head. Then the elevator dinged, they looked over to see Tony walk in With a water bottle.
                  "You two getting a little close there I see. When I said get comfortable with each other, I didn't mean this." Tony laughed. Peter rolled his eyes and so did Harley. Tony helped them out and Peter ran out of the room having his lab coat covering his lower area.
             "I'm going to work on some suits..." Harley said walking away.

- Later -

     Harley made his way to his room when he heard something from Peter's room. He put his Ear to the door. He heard what sound like moaning. He steped back. His face red. He then ran to his room that was a feet away. He sat on his bed and just thought.
            "Am I gay?" He asked himself.

- dinner -

        The group sat eatting burgers in silence. Harley stared at Peter and Peter stared at Harley. They looked away faces red.
              "So what movie tonight?" Tony asked.
              "I was thinking Titanic... I for some reason want to get a cry on." Peter laughed. The others laughed.
             "Okay, I guess Pete." Tony said. They all got up and went to the living room. Peter and Harley sat next to each other. Tony started to movie and everyone sat back. Harley moved closer to Peter, putting his head on his chest, Peter ran his hand through Harley's hair. They looked into each others eyes. Harley sat up and they moved closer and closer. Then their lips met. They kissed. Making sure no one was seeing. They sat in the corner the darkest area. Peter moaned. Then they pulled away.
                "I.. I'm sorry..." Peter got up and walked to his room. Telling his dad he was going to bed. Harley sat there for a second. He got up saying he was going to bed to but he was going to check on Peter. He opened the door to see Peter on his bed.
               "Peter are you okay?" He asked as he sat next to him. 
              "I don't know." Peter said. He looked at Harley. "Every time I talk in love something happens..." Harley pulled Peter close to him.
              "Just talk..." Harley said. Peter sniffled.
             "Gewn was thrown off a clock tower by one of Spider-Man's badies, then a few months ago MJ cheated on me with a football player..." Peter cried. Harley rubbed his back. "Now, I don't my feelings are going all over the place. I have more feelings For you then any other girl I've met..." Peter froze. "I-I..." He was cut off by Harley kissing him. They pulled away for air.
               "I feel the same way... I don't know if I'm gay or not... but I am for you..." Harley said. Peter lean back on the bed Harley got on top of him. They started to kiss. Peter wrapped his arms around Harley's neck.  They pulled away.
                "Wow..." Peter said. "You're a good kisser." He smiled. Harley laughed.
               "You're not to bad you're self." Harley smirked. They kissed again. Peter moaned loudly so did Harley. They pulled away.
             "Is it to early to say I love you?" Peter asked. Harley shook his head.
              "I don't think so." Harley said. They smiled and started to make out again.