Don't hurt the spider-child

There was one rule the Rogue Avengers and Loki had to follow.

Don't hurt the spider-child

Loki accidentally bumped into the spider-child and they are good friends after some pleading to Tony. Later Loki found out who the was. And was glad to protect him when needed.

The Rogues on the other hand haven't met him yet. They don't even know who the kid was. But when Loki came in with a boy talking about something they were curious.

Tony sat on the couch drinking his second cup of coffee when his 'son' or intern Peter Parker and Loki sat down.
"And so when Tooms was about to steal the stuff from the plane, I swang in and was like 'you won't take this stuff!' And he was like 'you can't stop me!' And I was like 'I'll stop you! Tony is my dad!' And we fought, I won, he went to jail, and the girl I like hate me... well she hates Spider-Man." Peter said to Loki who gave him a small smile.
"Well I'm glad you are okay young spider." Loki said. Tony looked at them.
"I keep forgetting that you told Loki about the other guy." Tony said. Peter smiled. Tony couldn't help but smile back at his son.
"Mister Stark, Spider-Man isn't the hulk!" Peter said. Tony rolled his eyes a smile still on his face.
"I know kid." Tony said getting up. "Dinner is almost ready. Get washed up okay?" Peter nodded and got up running to the bathroom.
"Hes a nice kid Anthony." Loki said before Tony left.
"I know. That's why I love him." And with that Tony left to the kitchen. Clint had his jaw dropped while Nat had a smirk.
"So who's the kid?" She asked Loki.
"You'll know soon." He said and walked away. Clint and Nat looked at each other.

(-_-)

Peter sat at the bar working on some homework. Eatting his grilled cheese while Tony sat on the couch clicking through channels.
"Hey kid do you need a new suit?" Tony asked stopping at a news cast. Peter looked and went pale.
"Umm no Mr. Stark. I have my back Up suit." Peter said going back to work.
"Peter... you're not going out in that onsie I'm making you a new suit." Tony said getting up and walking over to the boy.
"But-"
"No Buts Pete. Now go to bed or your aunt is going to be mad." Peter sighed and walked off. "Really? Why Robotics and not quantum physics? Peter i thought you went to a high school for smart people!" Tony said walking to the bathroom.

Steve and Sam walked down the stairs at five am to see a boy sitting at the bar. He was a bit taken back from this. The boy (Peter) was wearing a iron man onsie that Tony gave to him. Steve slowly made his way down. Sam looked at him.
"School!" He said and picked up everything and ran down the hall. Steve looked at Sam who shrugged.
"I won't mess with him." They look over at the couch to see Loki watching an old Nickelodeon show George Lopez (who remembers that show? Just me... okay.) He turned the TV off and stood up. "He's the son of Stark." And with that he left to go help Peter back to bed because it was Saturday morning.
"Tony has a son?" Sam asked. Steve sighed.
"Let's just go. We can ask Stark when we get back." Steve said and they left for their run.

(-_-)

"Mr. Stark!" Peter ran into the dinning room where all the Avengers were. He stoped dead in his tracks. Tony looked up from what he was look at and Loki turned away from his book.
"Who hit you?!" They both asked at the same time.
"Umm... A bank robber... why are they here? I thought they left last night." Peter said pointing to the rogue Avengers. Tony grabbed Peter's chin.
"We'll deal with them later Loki what do you think? Bank robber or bully?" Tony asked Loki who looked over the black eye.
"Who's the bully Peter?" Loki asked. Peter pulled away.
"Bully? Me getting bullied? No! I-I'm Spiderman!" Peter said quietly making sure the rogues couldn't hear.
"Kid." Tony started. "Tell us who did this and nothing will happen." Peter shook his head.
"Look Mr. Stark Loki. I really need to go... I'll meet you in the lab sir!" Peter said and ran down the hall.
"Child! You need to eat!" Loki said walking after him with a plate in his hands. Everyone looked at Tony then at the hallway that Peter and Loki left in.
"What the hell?" Clint asked. Steve shot him a glare.
"Alright I've had enough with this! Tony tell us who that boy is and why you and Loki call him Spidy?" Natasha asked slamming her hands on the table standing up.
"That's isn't your business!" Tony came back at her. "Non of you are to even come near him! Don't ask questions, Don't talk to him, if he comes into the lab or training room and Loki, Banner, or me is not there leave." And with that Tony left to see if his 'son' is okay.

- A Few months later. -

Peter was in the living room when the rogue Avengers walked in. They just stood there. Peter laughed at a joke that was said. Natasha started to walk over to him.
"Nat heard Tony!" Sam said. Nat gave him a death glare that shut him up. She stood in front of the Tv. Peter sat back fear in his eyes.
"Okay you're gonna tell me who you are or am I gonna have to punch it out of you?" She asked. Peter looked to see the rest of the Rouges all around him. He shot a web to the ceiling and swang up there. The rouges looked up at him.
"Peter Benjamin Parker! Get down from there or I'm telling Fury that you're Spider-man!" Tony said when he saw the scene. Peter got down from the ceiling and looked down.
"Wait a kid is Spider-man?" Clint asked. Peter nodded and looked at Tony. Loki walked over to Peter knowing his heart rate is going up a bit.
"Tony a KID is Spider-man?" Steve said again. Peter ran to Tony, hugging him for dear life.
"Hey Pete its okay. How about you, Loki, and Banner go and play a game? Or work on the project." Tony said in Peter's ear. Peter nodded. Him and Loki made their way to the labs. Tony looked at the Rogues.
"It was Nat!" Clint said pointing Natasha.
"I don't care who did it! You had one rule! One! And you broke it! If it was up to me all of you would be gone! But no, Fury has to keep tabs on you and that stuff." Tony said. "Just be glad I agreed to all this!" Then he left. Everyone was quiet. They've never seen Tony like that.

-meanwhile-
"You okay Pete?" Tonybasked when he walked into the lab. Loki, Bruce, and Peter were doing a puzzle of the periodic table.
"Yeah, I guess I wasn't really expected them to do that..." Peter looked down. "But I think it was time we told them about me." Tony sat in front of them.
"Don't worry..." Tony said. Peter nodded. Loki looked up when the door opened. Tony and Peter along with Bruce followed his gaze.
"Tony. Can we talk?" Steve asked. Tony looked away.
"There's nothing to talk about." Tony said putting a piece down.
"Tony." Tony stood up.
"No, no. I told you not to hurt the spider-child! What do you do! You hurt the spider-child!"
"And we're sorry!" Steve stepped closer to them.
"No, you don't get to say sorry!" Tony said.
"Mr. Stark you don't have to do this." Peter said. "Didn't you say it was about time they knew about me and Spider-Man?" Tony looked at Peter. He knew Peter was hurting.
"Go to bed Pete.. you've been up for three days..." Tony said in a soft voice. Loki helped Peter to his room upstairs. When they passed the Rogue Avengers Loki shook his head with a hard glare.
"Tony talk." Natasha said when she saw Tony and Steve walk in.
"Peter is my son. I adopted him when his Aunt passed a few months ago. Hes also Spider-man... Loki knows that and grew close to Peter." Tony started looking at the hallway. "Peter isn't a toy or a person to overwhelm. Hes only 15 and he lost a lot of family and blames himself for it." He looked at Nat. "Meaning you don't interrogate him with your S.H.I.E.L.D stuff got it?" Nat nodded.
"Tony why did you keep him from us?" Scott asked.
"Because he's just a kid and I know all of you and how you get. Peter is not to be messed with." Tony said. Loki then walked in.
"With great power comes great responsibility." Loki said. "Something his uncle said before he died in front of Peter." Everyone looked down.
"So please. Play nice." Tony stood up and walked away. Loki behind him.

Two updates in one day how good am I? Well I'll be going hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! Bye and Stay gold~

"ThAt iS AmErica'S aSs."