Do we know you?

Spider-Man, everyone knew that name, Spider-Man, the Avengers knew him, but they didn't know that.

Now Peter Parker, who was Peter Parker? The Avengers loved him, they call him nephew while Tony calls him Son, they know a lot of stuff about Peter Parker, but not Spider-Man.

Why was that?

Well, Peter didn't want the Avengers to be mad at him if he came out as Spider-Man, he over heard Steve talking about the arachnid themed hero, it kinda broke his heart that the Avengers saw Spider-Man as a danger to the city, well besides Thor and Hulk who he once helped.

Now, Peter (Spider-Man) was pinned to a wall by Black Widow, who he calls Aunt Natasha, Steve and Bucky were at her side making sure he didn't make a run for anything, half of Peter's mask was off, his soft brown eyes is all that could be seen, well besides the left side of the mask on his mouth was ripped off, he looked at the red head.
             "Look! I'm sorry to tick you off! I didn't mean to!" Peter said, he tried to move his hands but he couldn't, he cried in pain when Nat tightens her grip. 
              "Shut it!" She said, Peter looked down, tears in his eyes.
             "You don't understand! I need to get back to my family, they don't know that I'm Spider-Man, I can't tell them, I can't lose them like I lost everyone else, My uncle, my Aunt, my parents... I lost everything in the past 16 years, I can't lose this family..." Nat eyes widen.
               "PETER?!" She said Steve and Bucky loosened up, they put down their weapons, Peter slid down the wall, he cried, he took off his mask, blood was leaking out of his nose, he had a busted lip, and a black eye.
                 "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry.." he cried, the three Avengers looked at each other, then back at the crying kid, Nat sat down next to him.
                  "You gotta tell us these things Pete... we could've killed you." Nat said, Peter nodded, Steve looked down, he put a hand on Peter's shoulder, the boy looked at his captain.
                   "You gotta tell tony." Peter shook his head.
                   "No! No I can't! He thinks Spider-Man kill may! I can't tell him that May died because of me! Because I didn't get there in time to save her! It was my fault that she died, it was a life of a little girl, or May..." Peter cried, "I should've went to May! Then come back to the girl." Nat looked at him, Bucky looked Peter in they eyes. He put a hand on his knee.
                "Peter, sometimes being a hero require certain sacrifices... your mind, no, Your gut told you to save that little girl, you know deep down that you did the right thing, even if your heart said you didn't, you did, May knows that, Tony knows that, and we know that. But most importantly you know that." Bucky said, "you aunt knew that you couldn't leave a child behind, you didn't want the parents of the child to feel alone, to see their child die because of a older person."
                     "Sometime that saying Ben told you had a different meaning." Nat said.
                     "With great power comes.." Steve said
                     "Certain sacrifices." Bucky finished. Peter looked at his hands.
                    "Just not yet..." the three nodded, "I'll see you in a bit." He got up, pulling his mask over his head, he shot a web, and swung off. The three sighed and went back to the tower.

- sometime later -

"Hey, here's a crazy idea. Let's invite Spider-Man to game night." Bucky said, Everyone froze, well not Nat or Steve, they all looked at him like he was crazy.
"Why?" Clint asked. "I thought you hated him."
"Well, let's at lest get to know the guy before we have to turn him over to Fury." Bucky said, Nat nodded.
"I think that would be nice." Steve said Tony coked on his drink.
"You're the one who called him a 'danger to the city' why change of mind?" Tony asked, Steve shrugged.
"We had an encounter with him, nice guy, seemed kinda shooken up." Steve said, Nat nodded, she looked at Peter.
                     "Maybe it's the best idea Stark." Nat said, "it's only fair to him and to us." Steve nodded, Bucky smiled.
"Fine he can come, but one wrong move and he is sent to shield." Tony said, they three nodded, Peter got up, and walked away.
"Poor kid." Wanda said, all the Avengers knew what happened to his family, That just made Nat, Steve, Bucky want to tell them that Peter is Spider-Man. Bucky got up and walked away, maybe to talk to Peter.

- The next night -

"I give it to you Spidey, you're pretty cool." Clint said as Spidey beat Sam once more in Mario kart. Spidey laughed, Tony sat on the couch, wondering why Peter just randomly said that he was going over to wade's when Spidey came over. Then Deadpool broke the window and pinned down Spider-Man, all the Avengers has weapons ready.
"Oh thank Odin you're alive Baby boy!" Wade pulled Spider-Man in a tight hug.
"Wa-Wade can-can't breathe!" Peter said, he was about to take off the mask to breathe but he couldn't move his arms. Deadpool let go of the spider Nat walked over to see if he was okay.
                     "Wait... Wade Wilson, as in Peter's boyfriend Wade Wilson is Deadpool?" Clint asked, Peter froze in his Spidey suit.
                      "Hey! Let's play two truths and a lie! And Loki no two truths and a Loki lie, I know how you are with this game." Spidey said. Loki smirked, he knew Peter was Spider-Man and Peter knew that he knew. (Hehe if you watched Friends you should get it ((a little bit)))
                      "Yeah!" Deadpool smiled, he pulled Spidey close to him, all the Avengers but Nat, Bucky, and Steve gave the two a look. They all sat in a circle, the five next to each other while the other avengers sat across from them.
"Okay! I have been to Coney Island, I've never mean to hurt someone, I got my powers from a radioactive spider from Oscorp!" Tony thought, he really did, the spider bite thing seemed real.
                     "The middle one is a lie." Tony said, Spider-Man shook his head, Tony growled.
                     "Look Mr. Stark I didn't mean to hurt your son... or anything that happened, it's just... I had to save that girl." Tony looked at Spidey, everyone went, all of them a bad liar, but Loki, so they made him prove if they were lying. Then Spider-Man went again. "This is hard, Umm... I lost my mom and Dad at a young age, my uncle was shot in front of me, and umm... oh! Doc Oct is really a good friend of mine!"
"Wait, Peter?" Clint asked, Sam pulled Spidey's mask off, everyone -who didn't know- froze. Peter looked down,
"So... you're not gonna believe, But, I'm Spider-Man, hi! Umm... my name is Peter Parker." Peter said, he stepped back, he felt tears in his eyes, Tony walked over to him, he pulled him into a hug.
"Tell me next time Pete." Tony said, Peter hugged back, tears ran down his face.
                        "I just wanted to keep the ones I love safe... I couldn't do that with my last family, so I wanted to do it with you." Peter said, Tony sighed, he kissed Peter's head, and rubbed his back.
                        "I love you Peter. And I always will." Tony said. Peter smiled, then they started to play 'Sorry' that got pretty hectic pretty fast, let's just say, a repulser was fired and a katana was thrown across the room.

                       "GUYS FOR THE LOVE OF THOR! ITS JUST A GAME!"

I don't know if this is what you meant, but this is what I got. I hope you guys like it, and I know I'm posting in the middle of the school day, but, that's what I get for finishing early. Okay well, I'll see you in the next one bye and stay gold~

"I'm not doing get help."