The Vary bad Feild Trip

Okay, I know everyone hates Skip. But please I don't want a murder happing..

Also disclaimer this will have a little bit or mentions of rape, if you get triggered by this please do not read, thank you. 

Here you go. Enjoy.

Peter walked down the hall, head down, and a bruise on his eye. Flash did it again, he walked into the living room put his bag down and walked to his room, he didn't even notice some one sitting on the couch, the man got up and walked to Peter's room in the penthouse. The boy was on his bed, tears in his eyes.

          "Hey Einstein." The man said, Peter looked to see Skip, he had a smile on his face. "Wanna play some chess? Or maybe some bored games?" Peter nodded and got out of bed, Both him and Skip walked to the living room and started to play Candy Land, They then ate some Mac n' cheese, and watch some tv. Peter soon fell asleep, Skip smirked.

    He took Peter to his room and pinned him down to the bed, waking him up. "Skip?" Peter asked.

       "Shh... It's okay Einstein, it's gonna be fun." Skip then kissed his neck, pulled off his shirt. Peter tried to kick and scream but Skip put a cloth over Peter's mouth. "No no... no need for crying."

    After Skip left Peter's room, Peter curled up in a little ball and cried to himself. "Daddy, Poppa... where are you?" He cried.

That's happened when he was eight, Now a few years later, A fifteen year old Peter walked into his house his Dads Dr. Starnge and Iron man stood in the kitchen fighting over what to eat.

               "Peter's home boss." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said, both of them looked at Peter smirks on their face.

                "Ugh... F.R.I.D.A.Y should I run?" Peter asked, looking at his dads then the ceiling.

                 "Maybe." The AI said, Peter threw his backpack at Strange and ran to his room. Laughing as Tony tackled him down.

                  "What should we have for Dinner Petey?" Tony asked, Peter looked at him, then at Strange.

                   "Why not let Steve and Bucky make dinner?" Peter asked, "or Nat and Clint?"

                    "They left this afternoon, they'll be back around eight tomorrow morning." Strange said, Tony got up and helped Peter up.

                     "Oh, then-"

                    "Boss and Witch Doctor you're needed on the mission, would you like me to call the babysitter?" F.R.I.D.A.Y said Peter's heart stoped.

                      "Dad pop I'm fifteen I really don't need a babysitter." Peter said, Tony shook his head.

                       "You're getting one. Yes tell him to come as quickly as possible." Tony said the called his suit. "Love you Peter see you after school." Tony and Strange left.

                       "But, I don't want to get raped again..." Peter said vary quietly, but they already left. Peter fell to the floor, tears in his eyes, he heard the Elevator ding and Pepper walked in on her phone, a idea popped in his head. "Aunt Pepper!" Peter ran to her.

                        "Oh! Hey Peter." She smiled.

                        "Dad and Pop went to help the Avengers, and called the babysitter, but if you're here..."