A New Friend.

"GO TO YOU ROOM!!"
               "I'M ALREADY IN MY ROOM!" With that there was a door slam. Tony sat back in his chair.
               "You were a little to hard on him." Steve said to Tony.
              "Well he broke a rule.." Tony said. Steve rolled his eyes and he went to sit Tony's lap.
               "Dose it matter? Peter is teenger and he'll break some rules... I'm thinking he didn't mean to..." Steve said. "And I'm sure Fury isn't that mad about a missing eye patch! I know Clint steals it all the time!" Tony sighed.
               "It's not that Steve... it's just... I think he's hurt by something and I want to find out..." Tony looked down. Steve got  in between his legs and looked down at his boyfriend.
              "How about this... we go talk to him, maybe, just maybe if we are NICE  to him he'll tell us what's on his mind." Steve said. Tony looked at him.
               "Why do I have a man like you to be in love with?" Tony asked as he kissed Steve. They got up and walked to Peters room.
                "Peter?" Steve asked as he opened the door. They saw him, his back facing them, they walked in and sat on the bed. "Are you okay?"
                 "Should I?" Peter asked. "My life has gone to hell... maybe I should go back to the group home... maybe flash is right I am a charity case..." He said. Steve looked at Tony, said man looked down, then crawled nexted to Peter and pulled him close.
                   "Peter you're not a charity case, me and Steve love you as much we love Barton's jokes..." Tony said.
                  "You hate Clint's jokes." Peter laughed.
                  "But we love you." Steve said. "And we will never stop loving you." He hugged Peter and so did Tony.
                  "You sure?" Peter asked. They laughed and kissed his head. Then there was a loud boom, a something fell from the sky. Peter gasped. "A shooting star!" He pulled his dad's out of bed. "Get out get out!! I'm taking this wish!" He said pushing them out.
                      "I can't breathe! Gravity is to strong!" Tony said faking passing out. Peter rolled his eyes and let his dad fall to the ground and slammed the door shut. "Ow..." Tony said rubbing his head. The others went to see what the noise was about.
                        "What's going on?" Nat asked Steve put a finger on his mouth telling them to be quiet. They all nodded as Steve opened the door quietly.
                       "I need someone to be my friend... Maybe send me a angel the nicest angel you have!" Peter said. The others looked at each other.

- in Central Park -

Lemme just show you what's about to go down.

Now on with the story!!!

               "HAHAHHA!!!" A boy in red and black laughed as he held up his katanas over his head. He looked around and ran, he got to the middle of the city and looked around. "Huh?" Then he was hit by a car. The man got out and looked at him.
                 "Dang it... Stark's gonna have my head for this one..." the man said. "Hwy are you okay?" The man tapped the boy's cheek, when he didn't get a answer, he sighed and pulled him into the car. "Please don't be dead."

- time skip -

      Peter ran down the Infirmary, he held his arm, and closed the door. He saw a boy on a bed and looked around. The boy sat up and looked at him.
               "Are you okay?" Peter asked the boy.
               "Yeah... where am i? And who are You?" The boy asked Peter.
               "I'm Peter, Peter Stark-Rogers and your in Avengers tower, in the medical wing..." Peter said. "Who are You?" Peter sat at the end of the bed.
                "Wade..." Wade said. Peter nodded. "What happened to your arm?" Peter looked at his arm.
                 "Oh... yeah..." Peter laughed. "I fell down the stairs..." wade smiled at him.
                  "Well I'm glad it was only your arm and not that pretty face of yours." Peter went red.
                   "Thank you?" Peter laughed. Wade smiled. He knew that he had to keep this boy in his life.

1st place- Spideypool lilo and Stitch

I didn't say it was good... but I did say I'll try and get them out... and I did say I was gonna try my best.

So don't look at me like that...

"That's America's ass."