Happy Mothers day.

Today was going to be a good day. Peter woke up for ready and went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for his three mom's. Pepper, Natasha, and Steve.

Pepper was his mom because she is  there when there is homework trouble in his business class.

Nat was his mom because she is there when he needs a buddy and some one to talk to. Plus she was another spider and spiders need to stick together.

Steve was his mom because he was dating Tony his dad. But not only that. Steve was always there when Peter needed him the most.

All three of them acted or were his moms.

           "Good morning Little spider!" Thor said Peter smiled at him. Loki then walked into the room in a green robe and his hair put up in a small man dun. Thor was in the same way, but in a red robe. Loki made some coffee.
             "Hello Peter..." Loki said as he took a small sip of coffee.
             "Hello Thor and Loki." Peter said as he tried to crack an egg. He pressed to hard and the egg shattered in his hand. The whites of the egg and some part of the yoke got on his face. Loki tried no to laughed while Thor grabbed a paper towel.
               "Need some help there Peter?" Loki asked Peter shook his head when he wiped off the egg.
                "I want to do this on my own." He said Loki and Thor looked  at each other then back and Peter then laughed.
                "Son of Stark do you even know how to cook?" Thor asked Loki rolled his eyes.
               "Peter your like my brother. More then this idiot. Anyway Peter you failed you home ec. Fainle... then I do believe last Christmas you blow up the kitchen trying to make Mac' n cheese." Loki said Peter crossed his arms.
                "Fine but I take credit for it!" Peter said Loki smiled and nodded. Then they started to cook. They made toast, eggs, pancakes, and made some mixes of Bluebarry and cholocate chip muffins. Soon everyone was wake. Peter made three trays and waited for the three moms to walk in.
                 "Good- oh Pete!" Pepper said when she walked into the room in her nice dress and heels. Peter smiled and wiped away some powder from his face.
                   "Happy mother's day Pepper!" Peter said soon Steve and Nat walked in and was taken back by the food. "I made you breakfast! With the help of Loki and Thor..." Pepper hugged him. Steve and Nat did the same thing.

--- a few minutes later ---
                  "Okay... since its mother's day I'll hang out with each of you for two hours!" Peter said they all smiled. "And then we'll go to dinner and I'll pay!"
                  "Peter you don't have to do that." Pepper said Peter shook his head.
                   "It's what I want to do though all of you are my moms. And you guys get the best." Peter said Steve stood up and walked over to Peter.
                   "I think for all of us." Steve pointed to Natasha and Pepper. "That we would like to watch a movie and stay inside all day. And hang out with you." Both of them nodded. Peter gave them a toothy smiled and hugged all three of them.
                  "So... the notebook?" Natasha said Peter sighed. Then nodded. They got pillows, blankets, popcorn, and sat on the couch while F.R.I.D.A.Y started the movie. After a few minutes. Peter was asleep. Head on Steve's chest, legs on Nat's lap. Little did all of them know. The other Avengers were taking photos for blackmail later.

Sorry this is a little late. But now I gotta watch Civil war before my friend yells at me...

"It'S AmERicA's AsS, SiR!"